Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Prices - A Disgrace

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
I am so angry about the ticket prices for the cup game at West Ham. Some of them are as low as £10 for adults and £4 for children. How dare they do that. Who do they think we are - some sort of non-league amateur outfit?

I know that their ground doesn't quite have the al-fresco ambience of The Withdean 'Stadium' - so their prices are bound to be a bit lower. But to reduce them to that level? They're clearly just trying to send out a subliminal message that the contest will be so uneven that it's hardly worth charging people to attend. Cheats.

All Deano has to do is to print out the admission prices for the match and stick them up on the dressing room wall. No need for a team-talk. That should give the players every incentive they need to go on and get us into the fourth round. Come on you seagulls !

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
The Complete Badger said:
But that's what we did to Stafford AND Northwich!

Not quite sure that particular motivational technique worked in the Northwich dressing room:lolol:

yes, but they *are* non-league outfits :lolol:

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
The Complete Badger said:
Fair point, but they're TWO DIVISIONS below us, which funnily enough, is what West Ham would say about Brighton:lolol:

But it costs £8-00 to stand and watch at Worthing !!

We should be given the full Premiership 'rip off' treatment :lolol:

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
The-Libertine said:
I am so angry about the ticket prices for the cup game at West Ham. Some of them are as low as £10 for adults and £4 for children. How dare they do that. Who do they think we are - some sort of non-league amateur outfit?
Both clubs have to agree to a cut to normal admission prices :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
jakes right boot said:
Don't sack Pardew until after the 6th Jan please. :jester:

Can't help thinking losing to us, is going to be Par-judas', final game, in charge.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Re: Re: West Ham Prices - A Disgrace

Reading Posh said:
Both clubs have to agree to a cut to normal admission prices :)

if i remember the Northwich chairman had the prices raised, we could do that now i have a cheap ticket :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here