Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham players disgrace !

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Probably, but he's a twat! Just been talking about Nigel Adkins managing The Albion one day in the future. My God, how I'd hate that.

It's funny but I just don't see the problem with Adkins. He did a great job at scunny and doing a super job at South Ham. Yes he's cocky at times but I reckon he's earned that right. If he keeps going in the right direction he will be England manager someday.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Nolan really is an almighty tosser. Why he felt the need to do that is a mystery. Really hope that West Ham stay down.

I would also hope that missing out on promotion after all they have spent means that they fire Sam and go into administration!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
It's funny but I just don't see the problem with Adkins. He did a great job at scunny and doing a super job at South Ham. Yes he's cocky at times but I reckon he's earned that right. If he keeps going in the right direction he will be England manager someday.

Good one, you had me going there for a minute. #aprilfool

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I would absolutely love it if they didnt go up, purely for the fact Nolan gives West Ham such a bad reputation.

West Ham give West Ham a bad reputation. Laughing stock IMO. Love listning to their idiot fans on talk shite.

Were west ham and we won the world cup and we have a good given right to the premier league. errrrrrrr no you dont.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Just hope we beat them on the 14 th and we can gloat and do the chicken celebration when we score like Nolan did at Amex ( let's all do the chicken , let's all do the chicken )

If you hadn't let Nolan score so easily, you wouldn't of had to put up with his infamous funky chicken celebrations.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
West Ham give West Ham a bad reputation. Laughing stock IMO. Love listning to their idiot fans on talk shite.

Were west ham and we won the world cup and we have a good given right to the premier league. errrrrrrr no you dont.

You listen to talk shite really

Sisyphus

Mar 21, 2012
If you hadn't let Nolan score so easily, you wouldn't of had to put up with his infamous funky chicken celebrations.

If your lot had any tactical awareness, you would have realised you were playing a team who have had a better than 2ppg average for THE LAST 30 GAMES.
You might even have been aware you were playing a team with a tremendous level of fitness who compete as a team. They defend from the front, and are quite happy to let the defenders score.
For all BIG FAT SAM's spending- and the wages you cannot afford, Readings top scorer has a total of about 8 goals. Your genius manager seemed clueless that goals can and will come from anyone. From the team with the best defensive record in the league.

It was no slip of the tongue when Brian McDermot said after the game "...this is never a hard place to come...."

I would be interested to know which fills Brighton fans with more dread- a trip to the Boleyn or the visit of Reading?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If your lot had any tactical awareness, you would have realised you were playing a team who have had a better than 2ppg average for THE LAST 30 GAMES.
You might even have been aware you were playing a team with a tremendous level of fitness who compete as a team. They defend from the front, and are quite happy to let the defenders score.
For all BIG FAT SAM's spending- and the wages you cannot afford, Readings top scorer has a total of about 8 goals. Your genius manager seemed clueless that goals can and will come from anyone. From the team with the best defensive record in the league.

It was no slip of the tongue when Brian McDermot said after the game "...this is never a hard place to come...."

I would be interested to know which fills Brighton fans with more dread- a trip to the Boleyn or the visit of Reading?

Neither fills me with dread. I'm looking forward to both of them. Why do you think that we should be scared of playing anyone at the moment? In case it's escaped your notice, our form has also been fantastic since the New Year.
Having said that, beating West Ham will be more enjoyable, marginally, than beating Reading.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't think anyone cares about his "infamous funky chicken celebrations". I think what annoyed people was him doing a lap of the pitch pointing at his name etc in front of a set of fans who previously would never have given him a second thought. I mean, if it was someone that would ever have cared about Nolan or something, maybe you can understand whn players do that, but for no reason just makes you look like an enormous cunt.

Especially coming after a goal which as you rightly say can only be described as shitacular.

So I think that's why a few people moved from the default position of complete and utter indifference to Kevin Nolan to hoping he falls down a well.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Neither fills me with dread either on our day we can match anyone in this league ( 3 0 against saints ) still only one defeat in 2012 and have climbed from 16 th to 6 th . Just rather play & beat west ham over reading to put the arrogant west ham players , fans & fat Sam in the their place

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Out of all the teams in contention for the play off's West Ham would be my favoured team for the 2 leg game. They are well beatable at the moment. Would love us to be the team to get Fat Sam the sack. Providing we make the play offs of course

Sisyphus

Mar 21, 2012
Neither fills me with dread. I'm looking forward to both of them. Why do you think that we should be scared of playing anyone at the moment? In case it's escaped your notice, our form has also been fantastic since the New Year.
Having said that, beating West Ham will be more enjoyable, marginally, than beating Reading.

I use the word "dread" in the context of a hyperbolic football forum user.

I have been watching Albions progress all season- and April 10 has been in my diary since last June. It has been the game I look forward to most.

Yet I dread it. I am fearful that you are going to bring our fantastic run to an end, that we will implode, the wheels will come off.... I was always strangely confident that we would get a draw at UP.

I did not intend to imply that you should "fear" anyone...nor that you cannot beat both us and/or WHU. I just really hope you merely beat them. I would take a draw gratefully if offered...but irrespective of the result, I truly hope you do to them what we did...and then join us in the top flight...

Saints Reading & B&HA in the prem would be fantastic- great home and away days...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just Been looking on one of the west ham forums and nice to see their own fans have had a go at Nolan for celebrating in front of Reading fans calling him a fat overpaid classless twat . Big Sam is non too popular on their forums as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here