Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham players disgrace !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Nolan started it at the Amex gloating & goading us after scoring bad enough going a goal down then the player takes the piss . Saw highlights of their game in the week against peterborough and for both goals they scored the players went up to the home fans and once again started gesturing & gloating , and then today when west ham scored their 2nd goal you can see Nolan going up to reading fans gesturing & gloating once again . ( no one likes a gloater ). Glad they got stuffed today west ham players lack class rant over

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Nolan really is an almighty tosser. Why he felt the need to do that is a mystery. Really hope that West Ham stay down.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Nolan really is an almighty tosser. Why he felt the need to do that is a mystery. Really hope that West Ham stay down.

If BHA were not involved, and in the unlikely event that WHU were involved, I would be tempted to go to the play offs final to cheer on the opposition.

Hope they remain in the Championship at least for next season prior to their entry to League 1

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WHU are up-f***ing bigtime. They really REALLY don't want to end up in the play-offs cos they're highly unlikely to even make the final.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nolan has eaten too many pies but is still one of the best players in this division. West Ham though think they have a right to go up and therefore it is good to see them f***ing up.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
There is obviously something strange about Nolan, why did he drop down to sign for Wham? I never understood that, it seems a very strange career move.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just hope we beat them on the 14 th and we can gloat and do the chicken celebration when we score like Nolan did at Amex ( let's all do the chicken , let's all do the chicken )

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Nolan was an embarrassment today when West Ham scored their 2nd today he tried to wind up the Reading fans. Who had the last laugh?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Honestly if you have not seen it yet watch it on fls tonight runs into back of net and starts gloating complete tosser

I would absolutely love it if they didnt go up, purely for the fact Nolan gives West Ham such a bad reputation.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with the comments but he I still a very good player at this level and would we really be bothered what he did if he played for us ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I agree with the comments but he I still a very good player at this level and would we really be bothered what he did if he played for us ?

It's not just Nolan though other west ham players against Peterborough were all gesticulating to the home crowd after scoring it just leaves the club looking arrogant and classless

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Yes, I would. No matter how good a player is, if he played for us and treated the opposition fans to that display then I'd think he was an arrogant wanker and I'd hope that Gus would come down on him like a ton of bricks.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Yes, I would. No matter how good a player is, if he played for us and treated the opposition fans to that display then I'd think he was an arrogant wanker and I'd hope that Gus would come down on him like a ton of bricks.

This. There are only a few managers who would allow such pathetic behaviour, fat sam is one... :wanker:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There is obviously something strange about Nolan, why did he drop down to sign for Wham? I never understood that, it seems a very strange career move.

Because Andrew Ridgeley was no longer available.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I might be in the minority, but I don't like West Ham and I never have. I have never thought the club had much class about it, it is just another London club who have had a good spell in their history. In reality, they've done nothing of note in the last 20 years. Other than the occaisonal relegation and subsequent promotion. Their fans always seem to have an inferiority complex, and they suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Sam Allardyce as manager with prats like Nolan in the team is about my image of that club to be honest. Tossers all over the place.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse big Sam comes out & says reading didn't earn any of their 4 goals we gifted them the goals .:ffsparr:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nolan started it at the Amex gloating & goading us after scoring bad enough going a goal down then the player takes the piss . Saw highlights of their game in the week against peterborough and for both goals they scored the players went up to the home fans and once again started gesturing & gloating , and then today when west ham scored their 2nd goal you can see Nolan going up to reading fans gesturing & gloating once again . ( no one likes a gloater ). Glad they got stuffed today west ham players lack class rant over
not that i am keen on west ham..fat from it...but u will have noticed harte running to the opposition fans after there 3rd? There forth looked a tad dodgy...still no sympathy for SA from me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here