Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham lose again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
It just means that sometime.....in the near future that one team is going to get a f***ing thrashing

That was the line we used all last season...didn't happen we just got relegated, which is quite possibly gonna happen to you as well. Probably best for you to concentrate on the league and forget about cup competitions this season. :)

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
sunshine said:
Na but once again he was the best player!
Again? When I saw your lot play Newcastle I thought he was the best West Ham player by some distance (he hit the bar if I remember). Don't know why Pardew took him off. The other Argie was useless though.

Jevs - Hopefully we're not going to provide you with a nice, confidence boosting 5-0 win!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Blackwell was saying all last season, we'd be giving someone a good hiding every week, yet we scraped wins for the rest of his reign.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
West H'aaaaaaaaaaaa'm, the Happy Hammers.

They're going down!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
robbied69 said:
Blackwell was saying all last season, we'd be giving someone a good hiding every week, yet we scraped wins for the rest of his reign.

You scraped quite a few losses and draws to.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I was speaking to some West Ham fans coming home from the game last night on the train. All of them said they are very worried about us beating them in the cup. All of them were basically saying they can't see where their next victory will come from.

larus

As much as I dislike Pardew, I've always liked the 'ammers.

I think they've always tried to play good football, and have produced some great players over the years. They've never been a team to play the long-ball stuff. Not a huge club, but big enough.

I for one don't want them relegated. I would love us to beat them and see Pardew dismissed, and then see them bounce back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here