Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham get Olympic Stadium

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
It will be an absolute travesty of justice if this is allowed to happen. The league rules forbid another club to move grounds which adversely effects another club ie Leyton Orient and no F**ker on the board have the balls to implement the letter of the law. The FA and the league love West Ham and are so bias towards them it's unbelievable. A classic example is the Carlos Teves situation where West Ham were found guilty and wern't deducted points like other clubs because "there fans would be upset" total joke!. I will hold them in contempt as much as MK dons for ever if this is allowed to happen.
Agree totally.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
IIRC, the closest seat to the pitch at the Olympic stadium will be 40m. The furthest seat at the Amex is 57m from the pitch.

Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans.

iloveguybutters

Feb 20, 2012
The problem with this is that it will kill off LO because the of catchment areas for fans are in the same area west ham have always seemed to gain the majority of fans due to their success in higher divisions but if west ham move to the Olympic stadium i fell that it will dramatically reduce the amount of people that go to LO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here