Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham game on telly......

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I thought sky had already picked all their games for the 1st half of the season ?? Will miss the game now

Must have been impressed with what they saw last night and with the set up.
Would prefer saturday 15.00 kick off but we just have to think of it as money in the bank, probably pay someones wages for the year ?

Must have been impressed with what they saw last night and with the set up.
Would prefer saturday 15.00 kick off but we just have to think of it as money in the bank, probably pay someones wages for the year ?

Sound logic, but these evening games are a pain in the arse if you have to rely on trains.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Oooh, wonder if I'll be able to find somewhere in Florida to watch it? (looking forward to holiday but gutted at missing this game)

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Sound logic, but these evening games are a pain in the arse if you have to rely on trains.

Or if you live 200 miles away. Looks like I'll be missing another game then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Chuffed to bits, was going to miss because of a wedding but can now make it. Night games are a better atmosphere anyway

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Playing a gig on the Saturday night so was going to be a bit of a rush getting to the venue/sound checking etc so kinda good news for me although I am missing the Saturday afternoon game buzz and stuff.

Chuffed to bits, was going to miss because of a wedding but can now make it. Night games are a better atmosphere anyway

Yes the atmosphere is better/different but the changing of the date with such short notice has f***ed alot of people up, granted a few are now happy due to commitments over the weekend but when people arrange their calendar around games it feels like a kick in the nadgers.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Yes the atmosphere is better/different but the changing of the date with such short notice has f***ed alot of people up, granted a few are now happy due to commitments over the weekend but when people arrange their calendar around games it feels like a kick in the nadgers.

Totally agree, if they had decided it when the fixture list came out then it would have been fine, but with a month's notice is a bit out of order.
Also I hope none of the west ham fans have already booked train tickets etc already.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
West ham was never going to be on.a Saturday blame sky but sure oldbill had a say.

seagulls

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great news for those of us exiled supporters, never seen so much of the Albion. Long may it continue!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here