Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham Away

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
It's because West Ham are playing the previous Sunday, so the game will now either be Wednesday or Thursday and live on Amazon Prime.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Europa League commitments for Wet Sham l'm guessing.

West Ham play Thursday 25th away to Rapid Vienna they've then got Man City away on Sunday November 28th. Even if it hadn't been moved for Amazon I can't imagine West Ham would have been happy playing us on the Tuesday after those two fixtures.

Hopefully it will be played on the Wednesday December 1st as we've got Southampton away on the Saturday and they've got Leicester at home on the 1st already.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I bet you're all celebrating the 3 points already......and stick a tenner on Glen Murray to score :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Murray? now you tell me !!

I slapped a fiver on Butters......

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
West Ham play Thursday 25th away to Rapid Vienna they've then got Man City away on Sunday November 28th. Even if it hadn't been moved for Amazon I can't imagine West Ham would have been happy playing us on the Tuesday after those two fixtures.

Hopefully it will be played on the Wednesday December 1st as we've got Southampton away on the Saturday and they've got Leicester at home on the 1st already.

The games currently scheduled for the weekend of 4th December haven't been moved for TV yet.

If West Ham gets moved to the Thursday, neither of us will be playing on the Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here