Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham and Man City games

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mid May is fast approaching the authorities really need to make a decision soon.
Surprised the club haven't made any announcements subject to change, for me (if lucky enough)midweek games mean taking time off work.

If the govnt are serious about a fan-led (or at least fan-involved) review of football in the wake of the ESL fall-out, they really need to include a defined and reasonable timeframe for fixture changes by broadcasters. Once the deadline has passed, broadcasters would be unable to re-schedules dates or kick-off times.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
If the govnt are serious about a fan-led (or at least fan-involved) review of football in the wake of the ESL fall-out, they really need to include a defined and reasonable timeframe for fixture changes by broadcasters. Once the deadline has passed, broadcasters would be unable to re-schedules dates or kick-off times.
This 100% and we should be shouting this from the roof tops !!! I don't mind if they want to move games for TV but there has to be some sort of timescale for this that allows fans to make arrangements and less than 2 weeks is nowhere near what it should be.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
They had, largely, sorted this issue out pre-Covid.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Got my second jab today so I demand a ticket in front of the single jab proles!

Not that I have any interest in going at all.

I get so angry watching our games on the telly, I couldn’t watch us live without being arrested for being too annoyed!

I get more frustrated watching TV . . .when I'm there a quick rant and thats it . . . . no replays to build the frustration.

I am learning to not give a shit watching TV . . . . which invariably means I get bored and move on to something else.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Government? serious ? :laugh: they don't give a f@rk about football.

Foolish boy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I get more frustrated watching TV . . .when I'm there a quick rant and thats it . . . . no replays to build the frustration.

I am learning to not give a shit watching TV . . . . which invariably means I get bored and move on to something else.

I quite simply CANNOT watch us on tv, live or otherwise, (not if l don't know the result beforehand anyway). Absurdly l feel that if l am actually at the game watching, l can make a difference when l shout out advice and encouragement, but when l do that whilst watching the tv, the players can't hear me . . . yes mad l know.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
How do you see what group youre in?

Edit: found it. Group 2, would hope that gives a decent chance.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here