Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
MacAllister off? Llalana the five yard sitter missed on? Maupay the usless **** still on? What the actual ****?

What? haven't you heard, The manager is too good for Brighton and by default far too clever for plebs like you and I !

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Potter has lost the plot with that sub- doesn’t he never learn. He clearly had failed to pick the team up after the palace game

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
Surely Zeqiri or Welbeck should be on, no? The issue isn't making chances it's actually shooting in the box. Maupayand Connolly are not good enough yet he takes our most creative player off in Mac Allister

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I am so demoralised by that half. Granted. Probably our worst performance in a good while, but we could so easily be winning.

Brilliant quick thinking from Dunky. Just Criminal officiating. Not for the first time against us either. And to cap it off a missed penalty. Could so easily be 2-1 up.

So terrible performance. But we can play sooo much better. I called for Maupay to be dropped for this match, and I still feel the same.

But as a Potter apologist, dont you get it?...... its always easily this, easily that, should be, could be....... but it never actually is.

Huh. Always?

Before Palace we were unbeaten for 6 games. How is that “always”?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I bet Allardyce was in the ear of the 4th official all the time VAR were reviewing that goal that eventually wasn't. I wonder what Potts was doing, probably scribbling in his book must learn from that

I've never been able to trust a manager who sits back and takes notes. If I were in charge I'd actually remove the manager's seat, make him prowl the technical area and give them grief. Chris Hughton & Gus Poyet never did it, our two most successful managers of the millennium so far. By contrast, Sami Hyppia...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Get these useless ***** off the ****ing pitch!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here