Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Now we know that it was a refereeing error Potter needs to grow a pair and walk into the ref's room and demand that the ref instruct West Brom to allow us to walk the ball straight in from the second half kick off. If West Brom don't agree we don't play the second half !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be stunned if we even get a point out of this game.

Onwards and upwards.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I’m getting seriously worried about playing the rest of the season with Dan Burn on the left side of our defence. Yes, tries his best. I can’t fault him in that. But he’s nowhere near good enough. And that, I’m afraid, is what counts.
The two positions we all knew needed strengthening at the beginning of the season, LB and striker is coming back to haunt us

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I watching the second half upstairs after a VAR enquiry from the wife as my kids probably shouldn’t hear the language I’ve used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I am so demoralised by that half. Granted. Probably our worst performance in a good while, but we could so easily be winning.

Brilliant quick thinking from Dunky. Just Criminal officiating. Not for the first time against us either. And to cap it off a missed penalty. Could so easily be 2-1 up.

So terrible performance. But we can play sooo much better. I called for Maupay to be dropped for this match, and I still feel the same.

But as a Potter apologist, dont you get it?...... its always easily this, easily that, should be, could be....... but it never actually is.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I thought the Palace game was a strange game but that first half, just watched the free kick goal no goal the comentator said Lee mason blew his whistle dunk kicked the ball and blew it again before the ball crossed the line! but it crossed the line in fact it hit the back of the net before the second whistle, what I don't understand is why was it disallowed I can only think Maupay was off side I don't understand what the commentators were saying that VAR disallowed it because the whitel was blown before it crossed the line even low that's not what happened, I am genuinely confused

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait to have 73% possession, take 23 shots on goal and lose 1-0 to a spawny deflected set-piece routine

Pre-match prediction looking good so far

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am a massive Potter fan but he has lost it taking Mac off imo

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I bet Allardyce was in the ear of the 4th official all the time VAR were reviewing that goal that eventually wasn't. I wonder what Potts was doing, probably scribbling in his book must learn from that

I do find that irritating about Potter - most other managers would be going mental. He just shrugs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here