Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
But we don't pass, pass, pass, then lose the ball. We consistently create fantastic scoring opportunities, The myth the that we're all about pointless possession is nonsense. There is no end product, but it's the final shot, not the build up play. We create more good chances per game than almost any Albion team I can remember in 40 years.

66 in 3 matches with 1 goal is astonishing.
Watching last night, I noticed that when Welbeck missed his penalty, Potter had no reaction but scribbled something in his notebook, why? what did he write? oh shit! bollox! WTF.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
With due respect vagabond (actually not - given you are still spouting the usual shite) - I have repeatedly defended Potter on this forum and opposed calls to sack him when others on here were calling for his head.

And I will repeat that I am not in favour of sacking Potter now despite the fact I think the team is in crisis.

It would be a sad day if four years work trying to build the club in the PL were lost through relegation - and I do not want it to happen. Unfortunately it is a real possibility after this result. We have no way of knowing if Hughton would have kept the team in the PL if he had remained in charge - crystal balls do not exist - and that nonsense is long gone past its sell by date. If the club is relegated it would be a tragedy and the last thing I would be interested in is crowing about something that we do not know would or would not have happened.

Hopefully Potter figures this out in time - because he is not getting it done at the moment.

why do you not go on the forest message boards? one sentence answer plz

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Watching last night, I noticed that when Welbeck missed his penalty, Potter had no reaction but scribbled something in his notebook, why? what did he write? oh shit! bollox! WTF.

Zero passion from GP. Most managers would be incandescent but ours looks like he is writing out a shopping list whilst casually observing a game he has little interest in. As for his reactions and comments after the games well they seem to hold no value or interest. Mainly stuff about beautiful play from the opposition and learning from things....Blimey, I know the football is better but boy oh boy where is the passion? I was hoping for a reaction to Monday..oh well never mind wasn't really what I had expected to see from hos body language and interview.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Zero passion from GP. Most managers would be incandescent but ours looks like he is writing out a shopping list whilst casually observing a game he has little interest in. As for his reactions and comments after the games well they seem to hold no value or interest. Mainly stuff about beautiful play from the opposition and learning from things....Blimey, I know the football is better but boy oh boy where is the passion? I was hoping for a reaction to Monday..oh well never mind wasn't really what I had expected to see from hos body language and interview.

“Not passionate enough”.

You mean he doesn’t show passion outwardly in the post match interviews which have zero baring on team performances. You have no idea what is said behind closed doors, GP looked pretty pissed in the Palace game.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
“Not passionate enough”.

You mean he doesn’t show passion outwardly in the post match interviews which have zero baring on team performances. You have no idea what is said behind closed doors, GP looked pretty pissed in the Palace game.

You may well be right, but so far he doesn't 'appear' that upset/ annoyed when we get shite outcomes. Its brushed off so easily. Dunk on the other hand showed a little of how he felt which was good to see.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You may well be right, but so far he doesn't 'appear' that upset/ annoyed when we get shite outcomes. Its brushed off so easily. Dunk on the other hand showed a little of how he felt which was good to see.

Some people are in control over their emotions, some are not.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
“Not passionate enough”.

I would just like to point out that I was not having a moan at Potters apparent lack of passion, I was wondering what you write in a notebook after missing a penalty.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing

Must check my contract?

I’m going to get all my b****y strikers to practice shooting 12 hours a day until they get it right

Get Knockaert back from Forest?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here