Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sorry, but can't warm to this BS over-analysis of a seriously dreary game. These guys are just filling airtime and fulfilling their media contact.

Are you actually watching the game though, or are you glancing over your phone occasionally? It's been pretty bloody end to end :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’d much rather crowd noise than commentary. I’ve got eyes and those guys spout so much shite.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Disappointed with Andone as he looks out of sorts and taking out his frustration is not good news so might need to get him off. Gyokeres probably should get another 15 mins and see if Locadia can do better.

Very pleased with Burn though.....

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Dale Stephens watching in The Palmeira pub

#oneofourown

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope you all did a wee wee at half time. You'll need an empty bladder to cope with the second half.

I was going to cut my nails but I think I’ll just nibble on them in the second half

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've had 11 shots, created some great chances and things are beginning to click. I do worry for Andone, he just needs to relax and let it happen.

There's the possibility that to Andone 'relax' is a 4 letter word :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are you actually watching the game though, or are you glancing over your phone occasionally? It's been pretty bloody end to end :lolol:

Just looks like bog standard dreary mid table Championship game to me. Our B team should really be showing an extra gear. Or is everybody just bedazzled because we're on proper telly live?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully this time it won't take 20 minutes to remember Murrayoffside isn't playing and we can speed things up a bit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Albion FTW!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here