Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Bromwich Albion: Manager Sam Allardyce to leave at end of season

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I remember yellow tie-botherer Jim White WETTING himself at 'Big Sam' managing to get "FIVE GREAT SIGNINGS" in during the last transfer window. I still don't know who four of them were, but they obviously weren't as great as Jim Shite made out.

Quite funny to think that SA said in the past he was worthy of managing Real Madrid or Barcelona, but now he's been sent down from the PL with the lesser Albion :lolol:

Mbaye Diagne, Okay Yokoslu (who?) and Ainsley Maitland-Harriott on loan.

Robert Snodgrass for £100k - sporadic appearances

Andy Lonergan (36) on a free - on the bench for the first match and since then has not appeared in the 18!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Great post. Can someone publish the league table since he went there. They'd still be in the bottom 3 shirley.

You sure about that?????

He took over in December (your table is since the turn of the year) and lost 3-0 at home to Villa, nicked 1 point at Anfield and lost 5-0 at home to Leeds. They'd be in the relegation zone from when he took over. Plus on your table, I'd fancy Fulham or Sheffield United to finish above them on Saturday.

Allardyce was appointed on Dec 16 2020. This is the table of results since then:-

1234.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You sure about that?????

He took over in December (your table is since the turn of the year) and lost 3-0 at home to Villa, nicked 1 point at Anfield and lost 5-0 at home to Leeds. They'd be in the relegation zone from when he took over. Plus on your table, I'd fancy Fulham or Sheffield United to finish above them on Saturday.

Picky!

I was just linking to a previous post I'd seen, just to show it was too close to be 'sure' - AZ Gull has done the more detailed research (as usual!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here