Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Brom v Fulham

West Brom v Fulham - what result do you want?

• West Brom win

Votes: 41 13.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 248 78.5%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Desperately want a draw but I still think both us and Fulham will be able to squeeze out of this currently. Newcastle look dreadful at the moment and only have 1 game in the next month (Palace at home) that you can see them picking anything up. Expect us to leapfrog them by the middle of the month, with Fulham catching them up by the end Feb.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one would give a shit because it would be irrelevant if we'd won against WBA . . . Fulham . . .SU . . .FUlham again . . . or even 1 or 2 of them.
Our game at West Brom is now HUGE.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Draw. The answer to any game involving teams around us at this stage of the season is always a draw.

This. And apparently 75% of those responding to the poll can do simple mathematics:

How many points are lost by rivals if they draw? 4
How many points are lost by rivals if one of them wins? 3
Which is the better outcome for us? Can I have the yellow balloon please mum.

Meanwhile, with 25% of respondents as I type in favour of one of our rivals winning, my long-held belief that folk need to pass a test to be allowed to vote in political elections and *cough* referenda is reinforced.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No one would give a shit because it would be irrelevant if we'd won against WBA . . . Fulham . . .SU . . .FUlham again . . . or even 1 or 2 of them.

Indeed. And if we had won most of our games this season we would be much higher up the table. And if my old mum had had a cock she'd have been my dad.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Indeed. And if we had won most of our games this season we would be much higher up the table. And if my old mum had had a cock she'd have been my dad.

The point being we are masters of our own destiny, hoping for others to fail to save us is not a good look

You are one of the new band of posters who go over and above to shoot down or make poor sarchast parodies anyone who dares step off the Potter line and is makling this place stink.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The point being we are masters of our own destiny, hoping for others to fail to save us is not a good look

You are one of the new band of posters who go over and above to shoot down or make poor sarchast parodies anyone who dares step off the Potter line and is makling this place stink.

New? Check my join date.

I am one of the posters who are sick of the likes of junior who talk our great club down at every opportunity.

If you'd prefer to wallow in doom, just put me on ignore :thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
New? Check my join date.

I am one of the posters who are sick of the likes of junior who talk our great club down at every opportunity.

If you'd prefer to wallow in doom, just put me on ignore :thumbsup:

Not new to here, just drowning out opposition. Doom doesn't come into it, I'df just like to see us realise the potential and have every right to question how we're going about doing it, just as you do to defend how we're going about not doing it!

I don't use ignore, not healthy. I can take it, even Potters gimp Swansman.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not new to here, just drowning out opposition. Doom doesn't come into it, I'df just like to see us realise the potential and have every right to question how we're going about doing it, just as you do to defend how we're going about not doing it!

I don't use ignore, not healthy. I can take it, even Potters gimp Swansman.

No indeed. I was a bit surprised at you digging me out, that's all. Also your comment about Swanny is uncalled for. I don't understand how you can get so irked at folk who have faith in the club (if you read my posts I have always said that as long as Tony supports Potter that's good enough for me, but if Tony sacks him I won't even blink; I support the club because I think we have a devoted and smart owner). I see the relentless potter outery as a campaign against the owner and the club - 'we know best - Potterout!'. That's what it boils down to. Perhaps I respond to it too easily.

I enjoy discussion and debate. That's what NSC is here for. But new threads like the latest shit started by Junior is pathetic and I will call it out. If you think that makes me a Potter gimp, I can only sigh, sadly.

All the best :thumbsup:

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No indeed. I was a bit surprised at you digging me out, that's all. Also your comment about Swanny is uncalled for. I don't understand how you can get so irked at folk who have faith in the club (if you read my posts I have always said that as long as Tony supports Potter that's good enough for me, but if Tony sacks him I won't even blink; I support the club because I think we have a devoted and smart owner). I see the relentless potter outery as a campaign against the owner and the club - 'we know best - Potterout!'. That's what it boils down to. Perhaps I respond to it too easily.

I enjoy discussion and debate. That's what NSC is here for. But new threads like the latest shit started by Junior is pathetic and I will call it out. If you think that makes me a Potter gimp, I can only sigh, sadly.

All the best :thunbsup:

Big difference between reasoned debate and neanterthal tub thumping, thats for the brexit thread :eek: Swannys ok, just gets a bit over protective of his muse on occaision. .:blush:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Big difference between reasoned debate and neanterthal tub thumping, thats for the brexit thread :eek: Swannys ok, just gets a bit over protective of his muse on occaision. .:blush:

:lolol:

I find it heartwarming (that someone who has never set his cheesy foot on this sceptic isle is following our manager, OUR manager, like a cross between John the Apostle and the woman in 'Play Misty For Me'). :wink:

This. And apparently 75% of those responding to the poll can do simple mathematics:

Meanwhile, with 25% of respondents as I type in favour of one of our rivals winning, my long-held belief that folk need to pass a test to be allowed to vote in political elections and *cough* referenda is reinforced.

you are forgetting fulham still have a game in hand so i would favour a west brom win over the draw as fulham would then be nearer to us and if they won their game in hand, just one point. we dont want to give them ANY extra impetus to try and catch us

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

All the best :thumbsup:

Obviously, you don't see the irony here. And given that you are the most likely ON NSC to write that you put folk on ignore, to read that you enjoy (and presumably value) debate, seems to be the height of hypocrisy.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

I voted WBA win, although a draw is more than acceptable.

My grasp of maths is decent, but I genuinely believe West Brom are the worst team in the league and will finish bottom well short of safety.

Fulham on the other hand are considerably better and are quite capable of taking 20+ points from the second half of the season.

Not that I should have to justify myself to you, but the tone of your reply is completely unwarranted and shows you up as a bit of a bell end.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I voted WBA win, although a draw is more than acceptable.

My grasp of maths is decent, but I genuinely believe West Brom are the worst team in the league and will finish bottom well short of safety.

Fulham on the other hand are considerably better and are quite capable of taking 20+ points from the second half of the season.

Not that I should have to justify myself to you, but the tone of your reply is completely unwarranted and shows you up as a bit of a bell end.

Beautifully argued.

The tiny flaws are that Big Sam has never been relegated, and the maths are inviolate. Their squad isn't exactly awash with talent though so you do have a point. But worse than the Blunts? Hmm....

No need to get all personal, though. You argued your point well. I'm now in the 'anything but a Fulham win' camp. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
you are forgetting fulham still have a game in hand so i would favour a west brom win over the draw as fulham would then be nearer to us and if they won their game in hand, just one point. we dont want to give them ANY extra impetus to try and catch us

Fair point. As noted above I'm now persuaded by good argument to fall into the 'anything but a Fulham win' camp :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here