Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Brom v Albion live on BBC

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rightly so. Only non-league team remaining, after a valiant 3-3 draw against a team 71 places higher.

We are currently what? Nine places above WBA? :shrug:

That was a cracking game last night, but with the best will in the world, Brentford v Barnet are two clubs with a pretty small supporter base, without much in the way of wider appeal, and we're unlikely to see the drama of the first game again. Much like the Wolves v Shrewsbury replay, you'd expect it to be a pretty humdrum routine win for the home side, the opportunity for a shock has probably passed.

Not that WBA v BHA is in any way a "humdinger" of course, but I'd wager it'd get a higher audience than Brentford v Barnet, certainly amongst our own fanbases (the viewing figures for BHA on Sky usually stand up pretty well).

Newport v Boro was nailed on as that has all the ingredients, being as its the bigger club visiting a minnow. I'd say ours is the next best in terms of what should be a pretty competitive fixture on the night, but in the end, BT and BBC were left with some fairly slim pickings in this round of replays.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At least I'm not feeling so bad about the fact that my attendance at a carbon workshop in Birmingham on Tuesday 5th was cancelled on Monday morning, just as I was making plans to go to the game.

I guess I'll just be watching it on the TV now, but that's better than being in town on the original day only for it to be moved...

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
At least I'm not feeling so bad about the fact that my attendance at a carbon workshop in Birmingham on Tuesday 5th was cancelled on Monday morning, just as I was making plans to go to the game.

I guess I'll just be watching it on the TV now, but that's better than being in town on the original day only for it to be moved...

Carbon Workshop.....I get so excited just thinking about it...��

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So that's why the u-23 game was moved from Monday to Sunday, so they'll look fresh and rested on TV on Wednesday.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Carbon Workshop.....I get so excited just thinking about it...��

I know it sounds dull, but someone's got to do something about it!

www.climatechange.ie/satellite-data-confirm-annual-carbon-dioxide-minimum-above-400-ppm/

climate.nasa_.gov2535_203_co2-graph-021116-71db8908fab5e8a2037ec2b5883f4ab938557e03.jpg

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The winner will get there next game on TV too. There will be an incredible number of mentions for the winner getting to host Frank Lampards Derby County.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm trying to imagine how Auntie Beeb came to the conclusion that Albion v Albion would be the game to show live to millions of hardcore football fans .

tenor.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I predicted earlier and as my source told me.

Hopefully with competitive pricing it will not adversely affect the away audience too much, 1,500+ would be a great effort. West Brom confidently expecting an audience north of 20,000. Lets hope we can put on a good display in front of the watching millions.

:lolol:

Think I'm getting the hang of you now. You're the Mrs Merton of NSC :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here