• Must not lose

Votes: 66 21.9%
  • Just another fixture

Votes: 114 37.9%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a 'should win' - and it would certainly be a very disappointing one to lose. It wouldn't be season defining or anything like that; the worry would be that losing is a bad habit that is hard to break ................ and playing well but still losing is just as damaging.
We need to centre first time a bit (a lot!) more often, same with shooting.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It's a 'should win' - and it would certainly be a very disappointing one to lose. It wouldn't be season defining or anything like that; the worry would be that losing is a bad habit that is hard to break ................ and playing well but still losing is just as damaging.
We need to centre first time a bit (a lot!) more often, same with shooting.

True. Maybe Welbeck will make us more incisive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Let's just 'do a Palace' and win this type of game.

If we don’t win, it will be just be a sample of evidence that Potter isn’t taking up forward despite all the Potterball hype and the money on players

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Torrential wind and rain forecast Monday. Are we ever good when the weather's bad ?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
just as long as we don't go back to the bad old days of hughton

Which got us here in the first place and kept us up?

We are playing nice football but it is important we continue to progress. I honestly think but for more luck we’d be top half, I do feel our performances (Everton aside) have warranted that.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Which got us here in the first place and kept us up?

We are playing nice football but it is important we continue to progress. I honestly think but for more luck we’d be top half, I do feel our performances (Everton aside) have warranted that.

it will be interesting to see how wellbeck slots in. he and lallana are the type of players we need to progress to top half, very much doubt they would've come to a hughts side

just as long as we don't go back to the bad old days of hughton

What about the bad old days of Barry Lloyd. Other managers are available!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If we don’t win, it will be just be a sample of evidence that Potter isn’t taking up forward despite all the Potterball hype and the money on players

Not sure I agree with money on players. We have kept to the bargain bucket. Hoping Welbeck is our next Murray

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What about the bad old days of Barry Lloyd. Other managers are available!

Is that the Barry Lloyd that took us to the play-offs for the first division? (the one that's now called the PL, for the benefit of younger NSCers - and for the benefit of older NSCers with memory loss ...............)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Torrential wind and rain forecast Monday. Are we ever good when the weather's bad ?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

0e30262f353449e24cac00cc8591b445.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
it will be interesting to see how wellbeck slots in. he and lallana are the type of players we need to progress to top half, very much doubt they would've come to a hughts side

Possibly right.

Really hopeful Welbeck gets up to speed, as he may just make the difference. Hopefully, we’ll batter someone soon - it’s definitely coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Is that the Barry Lloyd that took us to the play-offs for the first division? (the one that's now called the PL, for the benefit of younger NSCers - and for the benefit of older NSCers with memory loss ...............)

Quite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here