Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you sitting next to

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Few regulars near me, but a fair few i havent seen before, that said they were getting involved with songs and very much celebrated the goals - so I highly doubt they were Arse bandits.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Bit of a mix of regulars and new faces in the NWC all sporting their newly purchased half and halves. :ffsparr:

I also noticed a woman complaining to one of the stewards at half time about peoples language around her. He kind of shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'its a game of football what did you expect?'

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
On my row only the three people immediately to my left were different to the usual crowd. Old bloke next to me seemed to have no reaction to anything the entire match, barely moved. I don't expect everyone to cheer etc..., but the fact he barely moved at all was a bit creepy.

Sounds like the guy who used to sit next to us in SWC. 2 seasons of turning up to every other match, leaving half way through the first half for half of the matches, half way through the second for the rest. Never sang, cheered, clapped, said hello. No sign of him this season and think the seat is on general sale but, because its a solo, is never sold. Somewhere for me to put my coat!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Drunken, day-tripping, arse sat two seats along from me. Listening to commentary on his earphones throughout (to help him identify Albion players?), grinned inanely at Arsenal's two goals, then gave a half arsed "Come on, Brighton" when he got glared at.

Then left with fifteen minutes still to play. What a SPIV.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't get to many games at the moment, and despite a couple of friends with ST's offering me their chance to buy their ticket I gave it a miss. On the one hand, I felt the tickets should be used by the people who are able to go week in week out, to enjoy the day, but on the other hand dreaded the idea of a stadium full of day trippers who wouldn't have a clue who was playing for the Albion if they tried. I went on Wednesday to the Ipswich game and was so much happier, being surrounded by people as passionate about wanting to see the Albion play, as opposed to going to see an "event". Someone on here last night made a brilliant comment about it being like New Years eve for wannabes and bloody idiots who can't be arsed any other time.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'll admit that there were two different people in our other two ST seats as the Bobkin Jnrs weren't well – but these two had been before a few times. On the other side of me there were a couple of silent Spanish(?) dudes who stayed silent throughout. But I think they were with one of the regulars. Couldn't tell if they were Arse or not. Certainly no emotion showed at any point during the game though...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I watched it in the longboat inn in Penzance surrounded by the strange and strangers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here