Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Were you one of them?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This place has gone into meltdown, same as last year. We are in a relegation battle, same as last year. I have faith in the manager to turn things around, same as last year.

Difference is I don't fall asleep watching us in the middle of the night anymore.

I hope we make a few changes here and there and really hope we sign a striker it two in the next couple of weeks. However I think the set up at the club is the right one to take us forward. this even included the possibility see if a couple of seasons in the Championship (something I would infinitely prefer to the suggestion of bringing in Big ****ing Sam).

Hold your nerve and your bladder people.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Isn't the difference you fall asleep with the ball on the halfway line than our own 18 yard line? ;-)

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Yes I was one of them, football was turgid 2nd half of last season and we needed a change, is GP the right choice only the next couple of months will tell us this. We need to stick with him, the players and the board. Hopefully this bad run (all clubs have them) will be sorted and we can look forward to another season ahead in the top league, if not. Hey, we all the the Championship don't we, and I am sure the majority of us will still go no matter what league we are in, that's what fans do isn't it?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
This place has gone into meltdown, same as last year. We are in a relegation battle, same as last year. I have faith in the manager to turn things around, same as last year.

Difference is I don't fall asleep watching us in the middle of the night anymore.

I hope we make a few changes here and there and really hope we sign a striker it two in the next couple of weeks. However I think the set up at the club is the right one to take us forward. this even included the possibility see if a couple of seasons in the Championship (something I would infinitely prefer to the suggestion of bringing in Big ****ing Sam).

Hold your nerve and your bladder people.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This.

Football has its ups and downs, and if we do go down this season then so be it.

There are also more important things in life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here