Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

Palace Fan

Sep 28, 2011
Palace Fan in peace here with a few thoughts...

I dont understand how you lot say you were poor - I honestly thought you looked quality, certainly in the first half there was only one team in it.

Thanks to the fans who came up and wished me and my 11 year old good luck before the game. Great night for us.....

Good stewards but would have Selhurst ahead of your place any day.

I dont know many teams in this league that can play it from the back like you lot do - you'll be thereabouts come may.

Up the Palace

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

I dont understand how you lot say you were poor - I honestly thought you looked quality, certainly in the first half there was only one team in it.

Thanks to the fans who came up and wished me and my 11 year old good luck before the game. Great night for us.....

I dont know many teams in this league that can play it from the back like you lot do - you'll be thereabouts come may.

Up the Palace

Very kind I'm sure.

Can you please lend me one of your cats so I can give it a good kick?

Oct 25, 2003

Up the Palace

what a nice post, but you're being FAR too generous on our performance tonight!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Says a jcl wannabee.

Huh? Whatever mate, just because I don't get to every single game, and I haven't been a member of this forum long....... think what you like pal.

I've met Hart several times in the past, and know quite a few people who have had dealings with him, very few people have anything nice to say about him

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Had to leave at 3-1 felt sick to my stomach. On way back to London now no palace fans on train thank god...

Yeah fans faults. Nothing to do with the worst performance since gus took charge plus the shit transport facilities midweek and the fact that staying until full time means a 1.30am return to london. But still I guess your shift a macdonalds doesn't start until 2pm. TOOL

I live in London and if I stay I head back with the Palace fans. Use your head before you post this shit.

Not in my experience. Even if i wanted to leave WSL anytime after about 85 mins, i couldn't for the sheer numbers in front of me.
Stayed on to final whistle, queued for Brighton train, and got the 22.07 to Brighton easily. Got the 22.17 to Victoria, and arrived at Clapham Junction an hour later. Doddle.
No Palace fans on train at all.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Good, keep walking don't come back!

You Knob, some of us have followed Brighton for years, winter summer, rain or shine. I've served my apprenticeship, so if I need to leave early tonight as have to get kids home on crap transport so they can have an education then I will leave early. Get some perspective you idiot.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Not in my experience. Even if i wanted to leave WSL anytime after about 85 mins, i couldn't for the sheer numbers in front of me.
Stayed on to final whistle, queued for Brighton train, and got the 22.07 to Brighton easily. Got the 22.17 to Victoria, and arrived at Clapham Junction an hour later. Doddle.
No Palace fans on train at all.

This time I wasn't prepared to take a chance. I am not going to have some upstart tell me how I should support my club when I've been going for years and from a distance.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
On the train on the way there a dad got kicked by some palace fans and his son was crying at his side heard that it (

vermin palace fans they were lucky they had that the police were giving them preferential treatment. I had one palace fan who was trying to spit at me, dirty fuckers.

the atmosphere i agree with a lot of people was not good we used to have shit loads of songs why do we now only sing two songs Albion repeated 100 times or SEAGULLS repeated 100 times- gets very boring.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
vermin palace fans they were lucky they had that the police were giving them preferential treatment. I had one palace fan who was trying to spit at me, dirty fuckers.

the atmosphere i agree with a lot of people was not good we used to have shit loads of songs why do we now only sing two songs Albion repeated 100 times or SEAGULLS repeated 100 times- gets very boring.

I met and talked too probably 20 or so Brighton fans tonight before and after who were all very nice, I also had coins chucked at me by some two bob cowering twats, on the whole i'll side with the vast majority of decent brighton fans, not the tiny minority of scum that all clubs have.

perhaps you will have the courtesy to do the same ...

teetoo

May 19, 2009
I got up to leave at 88 mins, score was 1-1. Live in the new forest and can't be waiting around for ages before a two hour drive back home. Nothing to do with score or performance, just need to get home at a decent time. Totally agree about the crowd tonight, seemed a bit quiet and subdued even when 1-0 up, no one around us that up for it for some reason. Four games now without a win, really hope things click this weekend and we pick up 3 points.

Mallen

Sep 28, 2011
plastics,us withdeaners will be true

(sigh) Feel free to have a go at the plastics, the JCLs, or whoever else you want to in order make yourself feel better, but frankly it's tedious and myopic. The evidence on this forum and in the stadium is that there were thousands upon thousands of regular, lifelong Brighton fans leaving early tonight. Admittedly it was heartbreaking and a bit embarrassing to witness the mass exodus when they went 2-1 up, but I certainly wouldn't judge anyone that chose do so - especially those who have paid to support their team three times in the last week. For the record, I chose to stay until the (very) bitter end tonight. And I'm what you might consider a JCL.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I stayed til the end whoopee doo! Soo I suffered transport wise because of it. All the way back to Guildford.

Feel fans can leave when they want.

What's pathetic was the performance especially considering it's a derby. You have to fight to win these.

bridcutt, noone, cms were there tonight but so many other players had walked out way before the fans.

As for others fans moaning and shouting coz people are leaving ...grow up. Harte liked you personally, but think it thru!

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
I met and talked too probably 20 or so Brighton fans tonight before and after who were all very nice, I also had coins chucked at me by some two bob cowering twats, on the whole i'll side with the vast majority of decent brighton fans, not the tiny minority of scum that all clubs have.

perhaps you will have the courtesy to do the same ...

I'm talking about palace fans read the post numpty.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
I'm talking about palace fans read the post numpty.

I did twat, it was the "vermin palace fans" that gave it away.

The point im trying to make and that you are to thick to understand is that there are scum in all clubs and not to tar everyone with the same brush, ie I think that on the whole Brighton fans are decent people rather than coin chucking scum.

other than you of course as its clear you are a moron

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We were in the East right by the palarse, and a couple behind us left on SEVENTY ONE minutes. We were winning at that stage. SEVENTY ONE minutes!!

I wish I'd done that. I'd have been able to speak to my family when I got home.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Stayed until the end, which was longer than a few of the players. My choice, could easily have left earlier given the lack of commitment shown on the field, and i would not knock those who went earlier.

Need to regroup and focus on Saturday.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
North Stand.jpgEast Stand.jpg

Taken at 3-1, before the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here