Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It was a disgusting performance with some truly horrific defending

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We looked OK for about 50 minutes.

For the other 40 minutes, our players (Vicente excepted) wouldn't have looked out of place mashed up inside a can of Winalot.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
On way back.our defending was shocking so was passing at times.to be fair they had some very lucky goals. Dicker,navarro,painter and brezovan not championship players and we need to sort out our scoring problem, 2 goals in 5 games aint good enough

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Between the third and fourth goals we played good football and dominated.

That first 11 minutes was just a freak occurrence of comedy defending.

After the fourth all confidence was lost.

The only player that was consistently horrendous today was Adam El Abd... reminded me a lot of what he was like pre-Gus.

We didn't really dominate though did we. West Ham had finished the job after 11 mins and just sat back and let us ponce about in midfield and nearly caught us on the break on numerous occasions. It's all very well playing the passing game but we are not technically capable of turning it into anything and even managed to struggle to play some simple 5 yard balls.

The expectation next year will be play offs minimum and on todays showing only Vicente and Assulin are technically capable of playing the Gus way and who knows if either of them will be here next season

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
West Ham were really good. Their attack was as good as usual and their defence had tightened up.

I think our second goal conceded was bad, but so was some of the defending in the Liverpool-Everton match. Probably worse. After 64 minutes it got awful but the game was over then.

West Ham were better athletes, Stronger and more mobile.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We were f***ing shite and the blame lies with Gus

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We went there looking for a draw and deservedly got spanked. Barnes upfront on his own with a midfield consisting of Bridcutt, Navarro AND Dicker? If I knew that would be the team I wouldn't have bothered turning up. And Gus wonders why we're shit Away from home all of a sudden.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Clown tactics going 4-5-1 from the off and then 3-0 down after 10 minutes. We were out of it at 1-0 in all fairness.......

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
We were a complete disaster. Thank God it hasn't been like that more often. A shambles, an utter shambles. It's been a long time since I've been embarrassed, I wasn't embarrassed at Liverpool, but today was shockingly bad.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Bearing in mind we were lucky not to concede earlier than we did, yes - we were terrible.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It could have been 10-0 and we couldn't have said it was undeserved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here