Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] We’re the moon landings sexist?

Were the moon landings sexist?

• Yes

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The funny thing is, whilst everyone is bashing those pesky millennials, everyone is conveniently forgetting who raised them... products of their environment and all that...

I’ve just asked my daughter (16) and son (19) whether they think the moon landings were sexist, daughter said don’t know don’t really care it was 50 years ago and son replied that the Astronaut’s were all test pilots so assuming there weren’t any women to choose from then no, I did correct him with the last man to step onto the moon was a geologist [emoji23]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Learn your history folks. Lance Armstrong was stripped of his moon landing for doping offences. Thought EVERYBODY knew that. Sake! :rolleyes:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Incidentally, what a great name. For one of the women who could have been on Apollo 11.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Funk

Apparently she's signed up for the Virgin Galactic trips so will (hopefully) still get to space... aged 81 or so.

Not as good as Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I am recently back from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. When I was in the Mercato there was a man laying in the road covered in sores with a testicle the size of a football, it had split open his scrotum and pus was leaking everywhere, everyone was ignoring him, maybe somebody should ask him the question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here