Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the East, North, West Stand boys 3 way chant

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
After all the comments on the previous 3 way chant post, this could be our signature piece! I have taken all the suggestions on board. Are we all ageed then? apart from the few who do not want to join in.

The West, North or both Stands start with 'East Stand, East Stand, give us a song'

We're the East Stand, we're the East Stand, we're the East Stand Brighton Boys.
Followed by We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton Boys,
Followed by We're the West Stand, we're the West Stand, we're the West Stand Brighton Boys,

No Richard Reynolds helping

If it works well we can add to it.

:albion2::O:albion2:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
After all the comments on the previous 3 way chant post, this could be our signature piece! I have taken all the suggestions on board. Are we all ageed then? apart from the few who do not want to join in.

The West, North or both Stands start with 'East Stand, East Stand, give us a song'

Followed by We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton Boys,
Followed by We're the West Stand, we're the West Stand, we're the West Stand Brighton Boys,

Would like to try this

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

...and ending with all 3 stands singing

We are Brighton, We are Brighton
Super Brighton..etc,

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing

Think we need to be at least 4-0 up before the East Stand sing, just to be safe....getting worried that:

When the East Stand roar, the away team score!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i love this idea but after all this is just an internet message board , lets just hope its getting going for real .

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think I would be ashamed to be a Brighton fan if this caught on, terrible chant.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think I would be ashamed to be a Brighton fan if this caught on, terrible chant.

Well it clearly has caught on, so start feeling ashamed.

Love the suggestion, was amazing on Saturday when the East started (apart from the goal).

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
AGREED Wilko, be positive its self fullfilling. Negative comments on the CPFC web site.
16bha & Bob. Lets get the three stands going first, and if works we will add to it
The Terminator, we have 2 stands doing it & the East joined in Saturday, so nearly there

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
This but when each stand is finished they all point to the next stand and shout its name, so East would sing then point to the North and shout North etc...

seag67

Aug 21, 2011
portslade
i think thats the best way to get it co-ordinated and then all three stands to finish with we are brighton would sound awesome:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here