Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're On Our Way...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't agree, Think it gives the players confidence that can make a difference if we're all singing loudly about going up. Last season Burnley were definitely singing "going up" type songs down here, Boro were at their place even though they were a possible toe-poke away from not doing so and Wednesday gave it "we're on our way" in the playoff semi even though ultimately they weren't.

I was quite despondent at the weekend, even more so now we've had the Duffy news confirmed. But that's not going to stop me going on Friday with a big grin, loud voice and positive vocal outlook, because that's exactly what the players need.

Who cares if it gives the likes of Palace some bantz points at the end of the season. They've been soiling their sheets since November.

Alternatively spurs on your opponents to shut the fans up?

All opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm sure Tony thinks this way, but as a supporter it would be a bit of an anti-climax if, say, Huddersfield screw up and we play awful and limp over the line. That squad put so much effort in over the last 2 seasons, I'd hate to have it said we had to rely on other teams and simply got lucky.

The number of conversations (which I haven't started) I've had in Hampshire recently where people have said "I hope you go up" or "You deserve to go up" might indicate a fair number of people are on our side and might even think we deserve a bit of luck.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The number of conversations (which I haven't started) I've had in Hampshire recently where people have said "I hope you go up" or "You deserve to go up" might indicate a fair number of people are on our side and might even think we deserve a bit of luck.

Yeah but it's all been "BAD" luck in the past few weeks...

we can do without that kinda luck thanks.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sorry David we have used all that up at Birmingham, Brentford and various other games this season.

But we're having an injury crisis! That bad luck outweighs it, I think. Who'd have foreseen heart conditions and broken metatarsals?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here