Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're not very good, Fulham are better......

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Thing they don't realise is we actually had to play outstandingly to get into the position in the first place. Falling short was mearly a by product of getting it spot on for so long.

To have 3 teams maintain the standard after that last international break was insane. I think your right though. You probably had to live through it to appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
At the risk of turning this into some kind of bizarre self help group, I reckon the knowledge that there wasn't much more we could have done but be 1% better was pretty helpful to fans and everyone involved at the club.

Mess it up from here and we very likely have bottled it though.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It might have been worth pointing out that the Club did, in fact, spend a considerable sum on lengthening and widening the platforms at Falmer station.

What stops the option of extending things further to accommodate twelve coach trains is that this would require a complete re-build of Lewes station, at a cost of millions of pounds. To say nothing of the need to match the work with extensions to Moulsecoomb and London Road stations, where the land simply isn't available.
Actually, I did point this out and mentioned that we do at times get trains with 8 coaches, although when we don't, it will be southern rails fault and not Tony's..

To be honest, I was in a good mood, obviously, and with my kid and nephew in tow, although they are over 18, I thought, I can't stand this shit anymore and left them to be miserable nobs drinking £5 beers in a spoons rather than getting into a row.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In their life cycle they are merely going through what is known as the "Gus Poyet" period.

That is all.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I sincerely hope that he's right and that Fulham beat all our rivals handsomely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here