Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "were loose"

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Of course, being in a relegation battle is absolutely the wrong time to make any changes.

Can we get 6 more points first please ?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
how about "needs a pole" just to really confuse the masses

other than that #teamslikebrighton is excellent

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has to be #teamslikeBrighton

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
#teamslikebrighton please.

Probably needs a poll.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."

Copyright AFTV

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
#teamslikebrighton for me, even though I think 'Pebbles and sticks of rock' is funnier (probably just because it's recent)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
As ever, happy to go with overall sentiment, whilst recognising it's not possible to please all of the people all of the time.

Feel free to canvas for suggestions (including nothing there at all) and run a poll.

When BG passed, RIP, someone suggested on his thread that we replace were loose with something like "NSC Powered by Omsung" I forget the exact wording. I liked that.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Part of the furniture, keep. Few enough things are unique about football clubs, Crystal Palace even stole their nickname from Benfica ffs. A large ‘WERE LOOSE’ strip banner running along the back of the North at the Amex would be top (and no it wouldn’t be frickin defeatist before someone says it).

In vaguely unrelated news, my daughter up in Manc yesterday sent me a picture of the ‘Brightonia’ sticker that is still stuck on the outside of the Ethihad. Top bombing NSK, or whoever slapped that on there.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
When BG passed, RIP, someone suggested on his thread that we replace were loose with something like "NSC Powered by Omsung" I forget the exact wording. I liked that.

It was just plain and simple......... Omsung Phine :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here