Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're Going to Beat Cardiff.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can't see us getting anything out of this so anything would be a bonus. Think we might need to look elsewhere for a mini shock and I'm looking at the trips to Bolton and Forest for that

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
both are more winnable no? rugrat

For sure, but I'd imagine we'd be fairly long outsiders with the bookies and I think these 2 games might represent our best chances of clawing our way back into the play offs .... assuming that is we win all those games we're expected to win which we won't.

So with all that bollox I'd be more than happy with a point at Cardiff and if we can perform as last night and Hammond doesn't view the keeper like a flag on a putting green we might even sneak 3 :rolleyes:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sorry about this but I'm scared we are going to lose. My logic recently was a loss in Cardiff and draw v CP but we had to win our home games. We now have to win these two plus win at Boro to have any chance of play offs. My worst away experience was Cardiff many years ago with street fights after match, but tempted to go to this game.

You are right, but let's not lose hope of getting something, or of Palace or Middlesbrough failing to get 3 points next Tuesday.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
and you are usually full of optimism

I am, but we are struggling to find the net, and I dont see us keeping them out

There home form is outstanding

Anyone can beat anyone in this league on the day though so I will be clinging onto that.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I think we'll beat them, if nothing else they won't focusing on stopping us but they'll think they can beat us. More space, more opportunity.

But it won't be an upset

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Will be there hoping we get something out of the game. Whatever happens it should be a good, open, action filled match (cue 0-0 bore fest)

- - - Updated - - -

Will be there hoping we get something out of the game. Whatever happens it should be a good, open, action filled match (cue 0-0 bore fest)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can't see us getting anything out of this so anything would be a bonus. Think we might need to look elsewhere for a mini shock and I'm looking at the trips to Bolton and Forest for that

but don't you know we are the Albion we do things like go to the top team and beat them ....its the sort of thing we do

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic to see the Weed supporting Palace's charge for automatic promotion tonight. :clap:

This is an Albion thread. Bore off and try to get a life en route :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And I'm expressing admiration for the Albion's magnificent efforts. Please stop trying to derail the thread.

Ok fair dos. Just assumed it was a joke as u put something about palarse auto promotion :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here