Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're Going to Beat Cardiff.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I know it's early for this thread, but who else has a sneaky feeling that an upset could be on the cards?

We are playing such sublime football and they will be going for a win. Just think that will suit us and finally some of the chances we create will get finished off.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I know it's early for this thread, but who else has a sneaky feeling that an upset could be on the cards?

We are playing such sublime football and they will be going for a win. Just think that will suit us and finally some of the chances we create will get finished off.

It would not surprise me. To be honest though a point would be a decent result as long as we back it up with 3 from Burnley and 3 from Huddersfield at home.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think so too.

I've been to Cardiff a lot of times and don't believe I've ever seen us win. Often at Ninian Park that wasn't the worst thing in the world either.

This time though we'll do it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think so too.

I've been to Cardiff a lot of times and don't believe I've ever seen us win. Often at Ninian Park that wasn't the worst thing in the world either.

we won there last season and with ease. Hopefully this season will be the same.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Thought it was just me being silly, but I really think we can get something down there.

I've been to Ninian Park twice and seen us win both times. Can't go Tuesday unfortunately.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think so too.

we won there last season and with ease. Hopefully this season will be the same.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I said that after the game yesterday.

We're in a position where we're under no pressure, we're not expected to win. They have a lot to think about with the way we play. They'll be nervous.

That being said. Even if we get tonked 3-0. I really don't give a shit. After last night, I'm convinced we'll go on the make the playoffs.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Anyone know if Nooney is fit/been starting for them regularly recently?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought we'd hammer Sheff Wed. We, erm, didn't.

So a 1-1 draw for me, and I'd take that if offered it right now. But even if we lose, it won't be results such as a narrow defeat to the champions elect that will determine the outcome of our season - it's the silly points dropped against Birmingham (twice), Bolton, Wolves away and so on that mean we're realistically only in with a shout of a play-off place.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anything at Cardiff is a bonus. We've got another 14 easier games - some should be much easier - to get the 25-26 points that will probably be enough for 6th place.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sorry about this but I'm scared we are going to lose. My logic recently was a loss in Cardiff and draw v CP but we had to win our home games. We now have to win these two plus win at Boro to have any chance of play offs. My worst away experience was Cardiff many years ago with street fights after match, but tempted to go to this game.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ninian park,what memories,clearing their fruit machines of there main boozer,then having bottles of piss and coins chucked all game,then the lovely soul crew watching you from the left giving you the cutt throat gestures,then getting legged to the car park.
havent been to new ground very tempting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here