Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're getting Goal Music

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps a bit cutting that they post an article that (indirectly, but correctly) mocks the concept of goal music...hypothetically for a game featuring opponents who are huge fans of tinny, crap pop music whenever they score.

Our trip to Carrow Road this season was blighted three times by their supporters clapping like goons to Chelsea Dagger or some such crap each time the ball hit the net (for them, anyway).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Perhaps a bit cutting that they post an article that (indirectly, but correctly) mocks the concept of goal music...hypothetically for a game featuring opponents who are huge fans of tinny, crap pop music whenever they score.

Our trip to Carrow Road this season was blighted three times by their supporters clapping like goons to Chelsea Dagger or some such crap each time the ball hit the net (for them, anyway).
Like a dagger through the heart (3 times ) edna .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Like a dagger through the heart (3 times ) edna .

Given our respective positions in the table at the time, I'd imagine the three we scored hurt them a lot more.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is this a Palace thread? No, I dont think it is, even if it doe's mention tinpot in several posts , so do one, you're not welcome here

I think that they felt they had to come on a goal music thread to get ready to defend the indefensible! Amazing on Twitter how their fans were all over the GOSBTS lyrics in screen post but weren't to be seen on the goal music one :lol: I know which is more obvious and tin pot that's for sure! The way they appeared on here to attack cos they new every post in this thread was laughing at them was quite funny though!

As for this Fatboy Slim playing crowd noise thing - ive heard a few of the dullards saying this before but haven't a clue what myth they're creating now - presumably more bbs conspiracy bullshit... Bless them. Anyone would think they HAVE goal music despite '****in ate-ing sky spawts' :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm guessing that, even if this had been true, we needn't have worried.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
a very ironic April fool joke that's turned out to be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't read the thread but I doubt we'll hear it played before next season even if it were true :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here