Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We're by far the greatest team........

Vetinari

Jan 22, 2023
..........the world has ever seen.
In the past when we sing this it has been ,well shall we say, a bit tongue in cheek. But having watched a couple of youtube videos today where they have said that Brighton is probably the best run club in Europe (Sky actually said the world!).Maybe we can sing it now with a bit more conviction.

Or am I watching too much fanboy youtube

..........the world has ever seen.
In the past when we sing this it has been ,well shall we say, a bit tongue in cheek. But having watched a couple of youtube videos today where they have said that Brighton is probably the best run club in Europe (Sky actually said the world!).Maybe we can sing it now with a bit more conviction.

Or am I watching too much fanboy youtube
The latter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I always used to enjoy singing ‘we’re by far the greatest team’ when we were at the wrong end of the 4th division. It doesn’t seem quite as much fun without the irony now.
Yeh like it being one of Arsenals only 3 (generic) songs - it’s not a song for prem league good teams - the irony was the best thing…!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Yeh like it being one of Arsenals only 3 (generic) songs - it’s not a song for prem league good teams - the irony was the best thing…!
Absolutely this - the song just makes me think of Arsenal - they probably end up rolling this one out about 20 times a match :yawn:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
'We're f***ing terrible; we're f***ing terrible; we're f***ing terrible' etc
We‘re f***ing enviable, we’re f***ing enviable 🤷🏻‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here