Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're all waking up to exciting news

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Well I woke up at 2 in the morning to what sounded like some paranormal creature moaning outside, it kept me up for 2 hours, eventually I gathered the courage to look at the window and it turns out there's a ****ing cat gang that congregates in my garden in the early morning, eventually I went downstairs to shoo the cats away, eventually I had an hour's sleep at 6:30ish, so what was the news?

iu

:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shock horror, a lefty w@nkfest about money, your jealousy knows no bounds you bitter old man. Surprise you didn't mention food banks?

Not really sure to be honest that they had any choice in who they are and what they were born in too or the media circus that's surrounds them and I find all this outrage of them having a family, like any normal person by the way a bit tasteless.

A nice couple , and certainly more grounded than what's gone before them.

nasty right wing stalker
nothing personal, but the russians got it right, you are right they are a nice couple, can't we get rid of the rest though

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's vaguely interesting that the Royal couple are having a sprogg, but the coverage is hilarious. Hours of forelock tugging twats basically saying **** all.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Waiting for the looney left wing conspiracy theorists to say it is a Royalist/Tory plot to introduce a feelfood factor a few days before the election...........

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Waiting for the looney left wing conspiracy theorists to say it is a Royalist/Tory plot to introduce a feelfood factor a few days before the election...........

Well they'er too late because you've done it now. So officially it's right wing nutjob leaks tory plot to steal election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here