Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"were all in this together" "

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
I’ve got nothing against luxury holidays but it is politically stupid to go on
a £10,000 holiday during the present monetary crisis.

‘We’re all in this together’ said George Osborne .At least he could have spent his cash in the UK economy rather than in Switzerland.

Tomorrow VAT goes up by 2.5% and is likely to affect the poorest in society greatest.

Insensitive behaviour like his may cause the Tory lead Government to go downhill very fast. And what's more he’s still practicing on the nursery slopes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
we'll keep the red flag flying high - like f*** you will.

There's only one Bob Crow.......

:tosser::tosser::tosser:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

‘We’re all in this together’ said George Osborne .At least he could have spent his cash in the UK economy rather than in Switzerland.

Tomorrow VAT goes up by 2.5% and is likely to affect the poorest in society greatest.

Insensitive behaviour like his may cause the Tory lead Government to go downhill very fast. And what's more he’s still practicing on the nursery slopes.

Do you really expect anything else from these people? Do as I say, don't do as I do

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing

I think you'll find it will be George going downhill very fast...in Klosters!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
God, dont some people pick holes in anything. Maybe he's going abroad for his holiday as Britain is a big shithole after Labour f***ed the econemy up the arse.

Why would Vat effect the poorest the greatest. Most essentials are VAT free so if your poor you won't be able to afford most things that are VAT charagable.

Some people are richer than others, and therefore spend more money than other. f***ing GET OVER IT!

Torys lead wont go downhill, not all the time the fuckwits that are the opposition are lead by a fuckwit. Never forget which bunch of wankers put this country in the position its in today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh give me peace LB, red luvvies are out of it for quite a while now and the UK will be better for it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

He earns money doing his job, its up to him how he spends it or doesn't that apply because he is a politician and they have to live by a completely different set of rules / lifestyle choices to anyone else?
Should we stop other people in certain professions from having foreign holidays too? - footballers? bankers? etc..

Stop being so pathetic and trying to make a big deal out of nothing - very sad

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He earns money doing his job, its up to him how he spends it or doesn't that apply because he is a politician and they have to live by a completely different set of rules / lifestyle choices to anyone else?
Should we stop other people in certain professions from having foreign holidays too? - footballers? bankers? etc..

Stop being so pathetic and trying to make a big deal out of nothing - very sad

Although the leader of party was wise enough to change his holiday plans.....

I couldn't give a stuff where politicians go on holiday, but Osbourne appears to have worried that some people do - apparently leaving a slightly inaccurate contact address.

Interesting that the Daily Mail and the Sun appear to have it in for him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

What percentage of your income do you spend on a holiday? It is bound to grow once you are above a certain level of income, as more of it will be disposable.

The CotE is presumably working extremely hard at the moment to dig our way out of a massive debt left behind from the previous ruling party, so a holiday and what he chooses ro spend on it is neither here nor there.

My father has a .gov.uk email address and he is spending more that £10k on an extension - shocking!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

f*** off you liebour troll c u n t your one eyed twat brown and orange man blair f***ed up this country you left wing tosser

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
f*** off you liebour troll c u n t your one eyed twat brown and orange man blair f***ed up this country you left wing tosser

Adam Boulton, Sky News, in Westminster...and back to the studio

There seems to be a link of sorts...

"Following its expulsion from the Labour Party, it remained RMT policy to be affiliated to the Labour Party"

RMT - Affiliation to the Labour Party
But they are not affiliated to the Labour Party, and never will be as long as they continue to back anti-Labour candidates at elections.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
George Osborne is a massive prick. Whoever Labour would put in to do his job would also be a massive prick.
Next thread. I'm on FIRE tonight.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
First Mirror front page I have been embarrassed about in at least three years today. Bloke goes on holiday. Bloke with inherited wealth yeah, but whose actual public-purse salary is probably way below the (albeit private-purse) salary of at least a dozen Trinity Mirror execs, including the editor of the Mirror. Don't get me wrong, I want see Obsborne hanging from a lamppost in Whitehall asap, but ffs, the fucker's allowed to go on holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here