Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went to the gym today

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They tend to be in three categories.

The "look at me I'm very loud and important" man who has nothing to be proud of body wise, but wants you to know how alpha he is by wandering around with his cock out. These will generally be the "dress from the top down" brigade. Always in a suit (eventually) and usually speaking loudly on a phone while walking round the changing room wearing only a shirt.

Secondly is the "look at me, my cock is big whilst flaccid" man. Clearly in need of recognition for being "manly" he doesn't attempt to draw attention to himself like Mr Loud but will still wait until the last possible moment to cover up his penis. This will involve hair drying, putting on deodorant etc. while the rest of the changing room avert their eyes. Mr "look at my cock" is either a bit confused or 100% gay and having a laugh at the straight gym goers expense (I think it's probably always the former).

Thirdly is "I'm old and I don't give a feck" man. He's old, he doesn't care and he'll get his cock out where and when he wants. The fact that he can do it in the gym without being arrested is a massive bonus so he's making the most of it.

In short, all of them should JUST STOP IT.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They tend to be in three categories.

The "look at me I'm very loud and important" man who has nothing to be proud of body wise, but wants you to know how alpha he is by wandering around with his cock out. These will generally be the "dress from the top down" brigade. Always in a suit (eventually) and usually speaking loudly on a phone while walking round the changing room wearing only a shirt.

Secondly is the "look at me, my cock is big whilst flaccid" man. Clearly in need of recognition for being "manly" he doesn't attempt to draw attention to himself like Mr Loud but will still wait until the last possible moment to cover up his penis. This will involve hair drying, putting on deodorant etc. while the rest of the changing room avert their eyes. Mr "look at my cock" is either a bit confused or 100% gay and having a laugh at the straight gym goers expense (I think it's probably always the former).

Thirdly is "I'm old and I don't give a feck" man. He's old, he doesn't care and he'll get his cock out where and when he wants. The fact that he can do it in the gym without being arrested is a massive bonus so he's making the most of it.

In short, all of them should JUST STOP IT.

Absolutely spot on :)

D

Deleted member 2719

I know a guy that used to let his mate piss on him in the shower after playing squash.

Strange.:afro:

Jan 30, 2008
Took a trip to my gym this morning for my twice weekly workout. Now this is still a fairly new experience for me, I started January along with other New Year resolution fatties. However my experience this morning came as a bit of a shock. I walked into the lads changing room and straight ahead of me was a totally unclothed bloke probably in his 60s using a hair dryer to dry his b......s and his a...e. Now as I said I am new to this gym stuff so thought I would ask NSC sages for their thoughts. And I guess someone will have seen a lot worse.....:blush:
only blow job he gets these days ?
regards
DR

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Took a trip to my gym this morning for my twice weekly workout. Now this is still a fairly new experience for me, I started January along with other New Year resolution fatties. However my experience this morning came as a bit of a shock. I walked into the lads changing room and straight ahead of me was a totally unclothed bloke probably in his 60s using a hair dryer to dry his b......s and his a...e. Now as I said I am new to this gym stuff so thought I would ask NSC sages for their thoughts. And I guess someone will have seen a lot worse.....:blush:

Were you looking at yourself in a mirror:whistle::D

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seen this in my gym changing rooms a few times with different blokes. Always an old guy, and usually with a really saggy scrotum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here