Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went to Dick's bar at lunchtime, but what if..........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It could be Chippies.

Then after a subsequent rebranding be called Tiltman's Tavern or Richard the Thirds, to the uncliqued locals!!.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I arrive at the Amex at 14:05 on a (football) Saturday afternoon and see a queue of 30-40 people I often wonder "why on earth are you queueing with under an hour before KO"

That 30-40 people queue's always there, no matter what time you get there on a matchday. It's almost like an art installation. Guess some people just like queueing :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Barbers Brasserie with a load of over priced, poncy food and Barbers mug on the wall with Dick's taken down of course.

Yeah, sounds about right Unc'. But shirley it'd be 'acronymed up' to be The PBB? Gotta keep it current 'n' happenin' Daddy-O...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That 30-40 people queue's always there, no matter what time you get there on a matchday. It's almost like an art installation. Guess some people just like queueing :shrug:

Funnily enuff, I started a queue to nowhere at the Reading Festival in the early 80's. Within 5 minutes, about a dozen (other) idiots had joined it. 'Turned out that most of 'em thought it was a queue for the bogs - although they were at least 50 yards away. Marvelous! :thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I want to TAKE my MASSIVE chopper and COMPLETELY smash that HIDEOUS painting in there of the potless pillock

Everyone seems to have ignored this post, which seems a bit unfair. Let me put that right.

What an unoriginal attempt at sledgehammer humour by NSC's most one-dimensional poster.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I'd name it after the most influential Seagulls player of all time, and my all time hero............

Poskett's

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Funnily enuff, I started a queue to nowhere at the Reading Festival in the early 80's. Within 5 minutes, about a dozen (other) idiots had joined it. 'Turned out that most of 'em thought it was a queue for the bogs - although they were at least 50 yards away. Marvelous! :thumbsup:

If it had been the Stone Roses gig at Finsbury Park this year, that would have been the bogs! The Gents' was a steel fence, while I suppose the ladies had their own facilities. I WONDER though IF Enrest gets to run the new ESTABLISHMENT, if he will TRANSFER from the Cliftonville for his FULL ENGLISH, which will probably cost £12 and an extra £5 for a cup OF tea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here