Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembly 2013 Championship ticket prices

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm going to the ticket office dressed as Jimmy Krankie to see if I can blag a child's ticket :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Probably go for mid price seats. Trouble is both my kids who are actually adult age will be expecting their old man to cough up for them too.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I would say that i'll splash out on a top price ticket cause its not every day you get to go to wembley, but I'm off to wembley on the 29th for the England game. Every other day then, maybe!

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Just looked at my 2004 play-off final ticket!

Can't believe it was only £24.00, and had a great view at the Milennium Stadium :)

You made me dig out the Official Matchday Programme :)

04 prog.jpg

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
This is just the kind of thread that palace trolls will stuff down our throats if things go bad tomorrow.

Let's win before we start thinking where we'd. Like to sit at wembley

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
It will be almost a full house which means people would have paid those prices so it will be deemed acceptable by the FA.

I think it was about £38 in 1999 TBH...so no wonder its so high now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If we make it then i'll start to wish i'd kept my card given to me by the hospital some years back saying "This man has had a terrible accident and may need your help in finding his way home." with all my details on there, attempting to use it for concessions and having a Grade A seat at an affordable price. Instead, i suppose i'd have to go for the midrange one.
Still, i shall continue to worry of the morrow, and not of looking to partly deceive for cheaperness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here