Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley - ticket arrangements

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So are we supposed to have been emailed a link or what (for digital tickets)?

EDIT - they sent my link to a different email address - got it, and tickets onto phone - cheers

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes. I got mine immediately after purchase. Little box on the payment email says print at home.

Nope. Senior moment, they were pdf's attached to the email. I just double checked

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes. I got mine immediately after purchase. Little box on the payment email says print at home.
But that's only if you paid the £2.50 or so for printed tickets right?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's all this bollocks about entry time? My ticket says entry time 15.00 to 15.45. What if I turn up at 16.20 as planned? My son's ticket says entry time 14.30-15.00. Is this for real?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What's all this bollocks about entry time? My ticket says entry time 15.00 to 15.45. What if I turn up at 16.20 as planned? My son's ticket says entry time 14.30-15.00. Is this for real?
It’s a suggestion to avoid overcrowding just before kick off - there are only so many turnstiles and they don’t want people kicking off when the game is, ahem, kicking off and fans are stuck in long queues to get inside.

It’s automated and the entry time suggestion isn’t checked by the scanners, and isn’t part of the ticket agreement/T&C’s for entry.

It’s purely to try avoid the last minute and hundreds of angry fans missing the start of the game and kicking off at stewards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s a suggestion to avoid overcrowding just before kick off - there are only so many turnstiles and they don’t want people kicking off when the game is, ahem, kicking off and fans are stuck in long queues to get inside.

It’s automated and the entry time suggestion isn’t checked by the scanners, and isn’t part of the ticket agreement/T&C’s for entry.

It’s purely to try avoid the last minute and hundreds of angry fans missing the start of the game and kicking off at stewards.
Thank you! It is just the sort of ambiguous nonsense that sends my little Asperger'sy brain into a spin. Your reply is very much appreciated :bowdown:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
As others have said, bollocks to the ‘advised times’, though if I was you I wouldn’t leave it till 16:20. Even a slight queue and you’ll risk missing the start, never mind the teams coming out and stuff.

I can’t preach as I’m not able to be there, but even if I planned to rock up late on I wouldn’t leave it much past 4pm to head for the turnstiles personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here