Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley SF Ticket Purchase Priority

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
if someone never been Albion game before a JCL wants to attend do they have to register? whats the process or can they be assigned tickets in the STH name?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
if someone never been Albion game before a JCL wants to attend do they have to register? whats the process or can they be assigned tickets in the STH name?

The only way they'll get tickets is if a STH buys guest tickets for them. STH guest tickets on sale 5th/6th April depending on which priority window the STH is in. The STH allocates the ticket to themselves at checkout, not anyone else, as they are the person eligible to buy the ticket.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm STH P2, so looks like I'm hanging back till 12th April 2pm before I can dive in to get mine +2 guests.

Fingers crossed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm STH P2, so looks like I'm hanging back till 12th April 2pm before I can dive in to get mine +2 guests.

Fingers crossed.
Don't you mean 2pm on 5th April? The 12th is for MyAlbion+ guests.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Yes they should register so that they can then be banned from every match for the next 10 years, their Wembley ticket will then be given free to a member of this forum! As well as being put on the front page of The Argus (all of them) so that fans who do go to games but can't get tickets for this one can make them feel ashamed of themselves! :lolol:
No they don't have to register. Just goes in the STH's name (y)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't you mean 2pm on 5th April? The 12th is for MyAlbion+ guests.

I've skim-read it tbh, I thought STH P1 + guests had the earlier date of 5th April with P2 + guests being the 12th.
I'll just log on for the 5th anyways and see what I can do.

Christ, I wish we could all just QUEUE like the old days. :rolleyes:

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
The only way they'll get tickets is if a STH buys guest tickets for them. STH guest tickets on sale 5th/6th April depending on which priority window the STH is in. The STH allocates the ticket to themselves at checkout, not anyone else, as they are the person eligible to buy the ticket.
and then charges them double...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've skim-read it tbh, I thought STH P1 + guests had the earlier date of 5th April with P2 + guests being the 12th.

Re-read it. STH P2 guests definitely 2pm the 5th. MyAlbion+ P2 guests the 12th.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

15F03671-3246-4EBB-B875-E5E3FCA92415.jpeg

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Why can't purchase history fans buy tickets. Me and my son have been to 6 home games and 2 away games this season.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
No you can buy your tickets in your priority window then when guest tickets are available you can log in and do another transaction to buy guest tickets. You don't need to buy all at once.
and I believe you can buy up to 10 guests is that correct or if you buy say 3 of you STH in window earlier later when reach guest window only 7 (i.e. already bought 2 so 10-3 equals 7) or 10?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Shit brought in the wrong area, my group are going to go mad. Email says no cancellations, presume this is true right?
How did you manage to do tat? what did you want and what did you buy? only way around that believe is have to buy again when next window opens and threw away original purchase

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
just curious is there a point to family area at Wembley as tickets same price regardless

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
and I believe you can buy up to 10 guests is that correct or if you buy say 3 of you STH in window earlier later when reach guest window only 7 (i.e. already bought 2 so 10-3 equals 7) or 10?
The 10 refers to purchases in one transaction.

I think you will only be able to buy 2 when you log in to purchase for guests if you've already purchased your own. It may be possible to allocate them to another STH, though, in which case you could again get up to 10 in that transaction (2 each for 5 STH).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here