Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley SF Ticket Purchase Priority

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Shirley a point loan scheme should be available.

Let's say Mr A has well into Window 1, he wishes to go with Miss B who is down in 3. A lend of points, discounted à la Tesco Clubcard of course, to enable smooth grouping.

After purchase, Miss A then reverts to her old level, and Mr A (delighted at a weekend with his fan of choice) gets a % of his points back.

Job's a good 'un.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Let's say Mr A has well into Window 1, he wishes to go with Miss B who is down in 3. A lend of points, discounted à la Tesco Clubcard of course, to enable smooth grouping.

After purchase, Miss A then reverts to her old level, and Mr A (delighted at a weekend with his fan of choice) gets a % of his points back.

Job's a good 'un.
Sounds like a breeze, have you emailed the club with this suggestion, I am sure they would be able to accommodate

On the other hand, I think Mr A and Miss B wont have any issue waiting until Window 3 opens to buy two tickets next to each other.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's profitable these days, so not a white elephant at all.

Still paying for the construction though, I'm sure.

Job's a good 'un.
You dirty old man! What are you doing with Miss B and Miss A anyhow! Disgraceful.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I’ve slipped into My Albion + priority window 2. Panicking this might put me at jeopardy of not being able to get one.

Wish the club could put peoples mind at rest by confirming how many people in each group so you’d know how many fellow members you’d need to assassinate to ensure getting a ticket.
I'm STH 1 but my daughter is Albion + 2, so I'll have to wait. As we have 34k I think anyone with a STH or an Albion + will be fine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you sign in via official club site you can establish your priority window now. Based on what the club have said so far (thanks for some information at least) there must be at least 4 priority windows as a friend has done this and told me his priority is '4', not sure why that is as STH this and last season - it also says max 10 tickets per transaction UT ALSO says 1 per STH etc so bit misleading. I cant imagine a STH or 1901 can purchase 10 tickets as there wouldnt be any left for general sale then
A moan (again)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm albion plus members priority 1 so hopefully that's enough to get a final ticket if we get there. Can't make the semi final
I'm STH priority 1, but want to wait for STH+ guests to take the Grandchildren (like I did for the home cup games against Liverpool and Grimsby).
So I hope you have absolutely no problem!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm in Window 1 and amongst my social circle of Albion friends I'm the only one in that window. So, looks like I'll be giving that window a miss and waiting.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you sign in via official club site you can establish your priority window now. Based on what the club have said so far (thanks for some information at least) there must be at least 4 priority windows as a friend has done this and told me his priority is '4', not sure why that is as STH this and last season - it also says max 10 tickets per transaction UT ALSO says 1 per STH etc so bit misleading. I cant imagine a STH or 1901 can purchase 10 tickets as there wouldnt be any left for general sale then
If your friend has only had a season ticket for 2 seasons their points will be very low, which is why they’re in the 4th window.

Read the info again: it is 1 ticket per fan number and 10 tickets per transaction. That means someone can buy for themselves and 9 others in their ‘friends and family’ in one transaction. It’s pretty straightforward really.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm STH 1 but my daughter is Albion + 2, so I'll have to wait. As we have 34k I think anyone with a STH or an Albion + will be fine.
I think demand for this one is very difficult to call. 2019 was our first Wembley visit in a generation, so you'd think anyone who could go, would have done.

This time there's the possibility of...

- "I did it in 2019, I'll wait to see if we make it to the final this time."
- Cost of living squeeze making it an expensive day that some may not be able to afford or justify.

On the other hand, the club is flying high, has a far better chance of victory than last time and has attracted a number of new fans who would like to see us at Wembley.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
IF we make the final, what are my chances of getting a ticket? I was a STH up until I moved to Canada in 2017. Been to a league cup game, and two league games since. I know i'll be bottom of the list, but if we get another 34k tickets I imagine i'll get a couple at the tail end?

The final is the day after I land.
Edit - tried to be a smart arse without reading your message properly.

I'll get my coat.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hoping the option to bring a guest happens this time.

I'm Priority 1, but promised to take my dad for his 80th Birthday.
He doesn't have any points

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here