Wembley seating...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Can't believe so many people are 'leapfrogging' the semis and acting as if we are at Wembley already - we could be in for a nasty shock yet. Let's concentrate on Friday then Monday and worry about Wembley seating arrangements if and when we get there. Too many people talking as if it's our right to be there.
Spot on. Has the kiss of death written all over it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can't believe so many people are 'leapfrogging' the semis and acting as if we are at Wembley already - we could be in for a nasty shock yet. Let's concentrate on Friday then Monday and worry about Wembley seating arrangements if and when we get there. Too many people talking as if it's our right to be there.

Plan for success my friend!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I did say BHAFC or CPFC didn't I ? :shrug: Trust me, I am far from being overly confident we will get there

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The seat I paid £36 for at the Conference final is £80 for the League One final.

My anger hasn't subsided. I am genuinely furious about the whole debacle. To charge the fans that much is an absolute disgrace, how dare they? How can they possibly justify such high prices? The game has completely lost itself in the chase for the £££ and it says everything you need to know when they want to charge you £100 to watch your team play at the "National stadium". Rubbish, complete rubbish. The "National" stadium should be for everyone. Those prices are BLATANTLY fleecing the fans.

Genuinely furious about the whole situation.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just to confirm - it would be a disgrace to charge us this much and it would be a disgrace to charge Palace this much. One of us will be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports