Well that was fun last night......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Firstly my thanks to a legend of an Albion fan who helped me get a ticket at the last minute. You know who you are sir and I owe you one......

All started well drinking Harveys in the Market Porter and chatting to a couple of palace fans and watford fans. Then God help us someone started singing, a couple of overweight Community Officers turn up and 5 minutes later a Gary Hart lookalike behind the bar is apologising for his Russian boss refusing to serve.

popped nexct door for a couple of swift beers in the Southwark Tavern and then hotfooted it off to Norwood Junction.

Rather like an episode of Doctor f***ing Who, a 10 minute train journey transported me back 30 years. Stepping off the train at Norwood Junction there were police horses, riot police and rather interestingly a group of kids with hoodies and palace scarves covering their faces screaming every bum joke going.

When asking a copper for the quickest way to the ground i was told to get the f*** out of his face and f*** off you poof.

Tremendous.

All in all a great night out and thoroughly enjoyed the point. What is even better is reflecting on our future in the next few years and theirs. For the first time in 25 years I think we are on the up.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Firstly my thanks to a legend of an Albion fan who helped me get a ticket at the last minute. You know who you are sir and I owe you one......

All started well drinking Harveys in the Market Porter and chatting to a couple of palace fans and watford fans. Then God help us someone started singing, a couple of overweight Community Officers turn up and 5 minutes later a Gary Hart lookalike behind the bar is apologising for his Russian boss refusing to serve.

popped nexct door for a couple of swift beers in the Southwark Tavern and then hotfooted it off to Norwood Junction.

Rather like an episode of Doctor f***ing Who, a 10 minute train journey transported me back 30 years. Stepping off the train at Norwood Junction there were police horses, riot police and rather interestingly a group of kids with hoodies and palace scarves covering their faces screaming every bum joke going.

When asking a copper for the quickest way to the ground i was told to get the f*** out of his face and f*** off you poof.

Tremendous.

All in all a great night out and thoroughly enjoyed the point. What is even better is reflecting on our future in the next few years and theirs. For the first time in 25 years I think we are on the up.

What??? The copper said that to you??? LOLOLO should have got his number and reported him!

D

Deleted member 22389

Tremendous.

If that copper said that you, report him. You can't be saying things like that.

I don't blame you thinking you had been transported back 30 years. You have become a stadium snob lol, and who can blame you when we have such a fantastic stadium with padded seats, video screens and friendly atmosphere. Clubs with bullies will always lose in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
There was a group of us in Market Porter aswell, really good atmosphere and like you had a good chinwag with Palace, Watford and Millwall....I do apologise (lol) I think we may have started a couple of quiet songs but a few little pockets around the pub done likewise and before we knew it, it was rocking! Gary Hart moment was hilarious...but no doubt closed the bar! Off to London Bridge..... and the amount of Brighton fans and the noise everyone was making was fantastic.

Great day/night

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Tremendous.

I got the same at Watford this season. Not really acceptable is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports