Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Serves the 'orrible, tormenting bastard right. Well done Bull. :clap:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Yes gloating that another human being has been gorged by an animal, what lovely people we have on here.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yes gloating that another human being has been gorged by an animal, what lovely people we have on here.

To hell with that. He chose to slowly torture (& kill) a living creature for the entertainment of himself & the other assembled cretins, so it's though shit when it all goes pear-shaped as far as I'm concerned.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nice bit of beef

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
That is a cracking bit of video, especially the slow mo section. The part where you see the horn come up and through his chin, then out of his mouth is fantastic - can't believe he wasn't killed. Pity the bull was killed afterwards, I always thought that if the score was 1-0 to the bull if got to bugger off and shag cows forevermore. Nevermind. Not a particularly nice or fun sport - could liven it up by making the matador go in with no weapons but painted red to see how far he gets? Or fixing hand grenades to the horns of the bull? Still, it's only a bit of blood, I am sure he'll get the power of speech back eventually.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005

It serves the bastard right, f*** around with animals like that and you deserve everything you get ..... I hope he suffers for a long long time with that injury!

f*** him. Seriously f*** HIM and all the rest of you c u n t s that gain pleasure from torturing and killing animals who's only fault was to not be born human. I hope the c * nt wakes up unable to eat, speak and - hopefully - breathe.

If not then I hope he gets back in the ring with a bull - which had no choice as to whether it would get in the ring and - that bull gores him up the f***ing arse.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
f*** him. Seriously f*** HIM and all the rest of you c u n t s that gain pleasure from torturing and killing animals who's only fault was to not be born human. I hope the c * nt wakes up unable to eat, speak and - hopefully - breathe.

If not then I hope he gets back in the ring with a bull - which had no choice as to whether it would get in the ring and - that bull gores him up the f***ing arse.

Hard to argue with that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports