Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done Tony Bloom to Gustavo

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Just wanted to say this is probably the most exciting time I've ever known supporting BHA. Thanks to Tony Bloom for re building this great club. Also Gus deserves so much credit for selling the club to Craig, who would not want to play under him. All in all a great day for the club. If we can sign Kazenga and Boyd I think we can really go places this season.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It is a brilliant time to be a supporter, and yes we have so much to be thankful for. I am re reading Build a Bonfire at the moment, and I am struggling to equate then and now. What a fairytale. To all that helped this happen, bless you.

In the words of the great man himself.

We're f***ing brilliant.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Terminator1

well done Tony Bloom to Gustavo

Just wanted to say this is probably the most exciting time I've ever known supporting BHA. Thanks to Tony Bloom for re building this great club. Also Gus deserves so much credit for selling the club to Craig, who would not want to play under him. All in all a great day for the club. If we can sign Kazenga and Boyd I think we can really go places this season. .

I think it is fair to stress a HUGE THANKS TO GUS POYET as never minding "selling the club to CMS" , has done so much to make this club attractive to players like CMS by introducing his fabulous way of playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here