Well Done Today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
What idiotic palace fan would bet on Brighton to win 3-0, well I did and may have put £40.00 on it.

Well done on the win, sounded like your whole team really put a shift in today!
shame the majority of your fans thought it was a nail on loss! Have some faith!

Sep 1, 2010
What idiotic palace fan would bet on Brighton to win 3-0, well I did and may have put £40.00 on it.

Well done on the win, sounded like your whole team really put a shift in today!
shame the majority of your fans thought it was a nail on loss! Have some faith!

Yes.........of course you did.:tosser:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
With the winnings from that you could buy your entire team

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Damn right, it's only a matter of time a slump ends for any team, and you just have to think to yourself that the next match is when it ends and keep the faith!!.

The only negative was the sending off, but despite that it's revenge for the 3-0 reversal earlier in the season, where we also had a man sent off and got Southampton's goals going, only for it to happen to us today (as they had a man sent off too).

Also being a Swans fan, both of my teams won today conceding no goals, about time a double-whammy happened for my teams!.

I hear there's a retro FA Cup final shirt in the club shop?, is it a reproduction of the original with the old school Adidas logo?. I also heard it has a sponsor being the British Caledonian one, when in the final it didn't have one, like a kids replica kit in which the team are sponsored by alcohol or a gambling/betting site?.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
try what?
if you had bet £40 for albion 3-0 put a pic of betting slip or internet account amount

51-1 William hill, my old man is cashing it in right now, I will gladly put up a picture of the winnings. Of course after I split it 50/50 with my dad

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
51-1 William hill, my old man is cashing it in right now, I will gladly put up a picture of the winnings. Of course after I split it 50/50 with my dad

It won't be the winnings though will it? It will be the takings you've earned for tarmacking some old biddy's drive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports