Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to those who stayed and clapped the team off.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
west lower....left seat on 88 mins had pie and beer..saw no reason for standing ovation..(game I watched we were stuffed)

Couldn't agree less.

Wasn't a standing ovation... It said to the players we think your achievements have been remarkable, we still adore you and applaud your hard work, we stand firm.

Don't you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Please, please, quote me where I have told people they can't have their opinions. If you don't quote me I'll assume you cannot.

Your whole point on this thread is that you are fed up with the 'uber/mega' fans going on about who stays and who goes. you have made it repeatedly, you pick!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
west lower....left seat on 88 mins had pie and beer..saw no reason for standing ovation..(game I watched we were stuffed)

So if you were served beans on toast at a friend's house, instead of the slap up meal you had grown accustomed to, you would get up and leave before your hosts had finished their plates?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have watched a Star Wars Film since you first posted.

You are still on here:moo:

Seriously---- just feck off you insignificant little prick.

I think you need to think quite seriously about what you just said.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Your whole point on this thread is that you are fed up with the 'uber/mega' fans going on about who stays and who goes. you have made it repeatedly, you pick!

I have replied to those that have either had an opinion or downright abused me, your point? 9 'thumbs up' would suggest I am not alone. Is there some secret abuser society I am missing out on?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
So if you were served beans on toast at a friend's house, instead of the slap up meal you had grown accustomed to, you would get up and leave before your hosts had finished their plates?

might get the impression I`d upset them....somewhat like those who felt applauding 3-0 defeat was right thing to do...

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
It's easy to big up your team when you've just had a good win.

Bigging up your team when you've lost fairly and whole-heartedly shows some class... and we could do with a little more of it in my opinion.

There, said it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have replied to those that have either had an opinion or downright abused me, your point? 9 'thumbs up' would suggest I am not alone. Is there some secret abuser society I am missing out on?

Sorry, but I don't get this post, especially the part in bold.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good on those people that stayed to the end and clapped the team. Makes me proud to be an albion fan.

My pitiful contribution was staying up till gone one to watch.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
People who stayed to the end to applaud the team were showing their appreciation for an incredible run of results not because we got emphatically beaten today by a very inform team. I feel a bit sorry for anyone who thinks our team doesn't deserve a standing ovation for what they have achieved these past few months but of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. No-one was clapping because we lost 3:0 it was because we hadn't lost for 20+ games. That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here