Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Why do you 'have to say it'?

This isn't a Palace board, we've had loads of stick from them recently, then I scroll down looking at threads and
see one that says 'well done palace'.

They are meant to be our football rivals, so I don't get it?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why do you 'have to say it'?

This isn't a Palace board, we've had loads of stick from them recently, then I scroll down looking at threads and
see one that says 'well done palace'.

They are meant to be our football rivals, so I don't get it?

Yep , pointless although doesn't the poster spend loads of time on bbs so may explain the arse lick

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Palace vs Southampton Reserves, fair enough they won but really, do we actually care?

Will be interesting if Palace draw United at home, their crowd would dramatically rise, going from 5000 at home to Middlesborough to 24,000 at home to United, but you know, we're suppose to be the plastics.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Palace vs Southampton Reserves, fair enough they won but really, do we actually care?

Will be interesting if Palace draw United at home, their crowd would dramatically rise, going from 5000 at home to Middlesborough to 24,000 at home to United, but you know, we're suppose to be the plastics.
Plastic fans are the ones who support other teams like half your crowd.Our increase in gate would be due to Paalce fans turning up who don't normally.Didn't you get a gate of around 2000 against someone like barnet in the cup a few years ago. big increase to 20k+

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Plastic fans are the ones who support other teams like half your crowd.Our increase in gate would be due to Paalce fans turning up who don't normally.Didn't you get a gate of around 2000 against someone like barnet in the cup a few years ago. big increase to 20k+

:rolleyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Why thank you very much. Unbeaten in 6, winning 5, 4 clean sheets in a row. We're looking alright.
Yeah, thanks to those who are big enough praise us on here, You can say it was Southampton reserves but we made 7 changes from Saturday, wasn't a great performance but the lads kept going and got a deserved result, 360 minutes without conceding a goal too :clap:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Have you asked each and everyone of our fans who they support? I'm pretty sure if they're willing to spend hundreds on getting a season ticket for us and going week in week out then it's pretty obvious who they support isn't it?

And yes we did get 2500 odd against Barnet in the cup, the same year you got 2600 against Hereford :thumbsup:

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing

What briliant logic ?, we get more fans in and they are called JCL's, if you get more fans coming, which by the way you dont ?, then they are called 'fans turning up who don't normally' So when you get new stadium, you will get 28,000 fans turning up who dont normally. You could not make up that wonderful logic, from our delightful jealous rivals.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I agree. However I wouldn't have started a thread about it. You are either Brave or Stupid......Do you play in goal by any chance?

Actually I used many moons ago. Personally as I have said more than once I have no real malice for Palace and had it not for having serious bronchitis as a child I may have ended up a Palace fan. Fair play to them, they have exceeded our expectaions thus far this season and I would bet the expectations of quite a few of their fans. However, whether they can sustain this form is debatable. Com,e January we can afford to buy to strengthern but can they ?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Where's your crowd gone then ?

Who knows? Very disappointing and I really don't understand it...Maybe it's genuinely money troubles? We've got Reading at home on Saturday and there will be close to 20k there...Tickets being £10 for adults and £1 for kids if bought by a season ticket holder.

Anyway, I don't really care, I have a season ticket, it's them missing out on the fun :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep , pointless although doesn't the poster spend loads of time on bbs so may explain the arse lick

No, don't you talk through your arse ? Yes you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here