Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done hull trains!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I regularly get Hull Trains' trains, and they are excellent. I actually plan my journeys to use their trains when I can

From other reports, it was down to Network Rail's infrastucture problems, and no doubt the usual lack of information from them on the progress of their problems.

Very much the bit in bold, staff cant give info if they dont have it, otherwise its repetitive information which hasnt changed which also can piss people off. Problem was a track circuit failure (detects where trains are i believe) affecting the "fast" lines in both directions. The 11.48 to Hull was the first train to be caught up which is incredibly unlucky.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Right, good news. Just rang Hull Trains up and all those affected will get a FULL refund of the journey between London and Hull. Just need to send your tickets and address to them.

Wouldnt surprise me if the refund comes back as a rail voucher, which would be helpful of course for future away days i guess.

el punal

letus sit 50mmins on train before anouncing that it wouldnt be going anywhere till 3oclock,giving us zero chance of changing route.!!!stayed on the piss in london till 11,gutted missed the game after speaking to brighton fans coming back,missed a good performance

Heard about this at Doncaster station on the way back from Hull. Something about an "incident" on the line, affecting trains out of London. Bit of a bummer for you to say the least. Hope you enjoyed the beers.

DanielT

Heard about this at Doncaster station on the way back from Hull. Something about an "incident" on the line, affecting trains out of London. Bit of a bummer for you to say the least. Hope you enjoyed the beers.

We got told it was a signalling fault effecting all high speed trains...

Could've made it for the final 10 mins of the game if all alternative trains went on time. Almost did.. but glad I didn't! Almost went in watford end at palace, but didn't and now wish I had!

Don't think it's worth asking hull if they'll refund the ticket but might ask if they can swap it for next season's fixture if we're both in the same league

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not heard from hull trains as yet,but hull fc suprisingly look like refunding match tiks,have asked for fan number etc and proof of match tik:D,would be nice as i done a ton in london drinking and the mrs werent happy

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
not heard from hull trains as yet,but hull fc suprisingly look like refunding match tiks,have asked for fan number etc and proof of match tik:D,would be nice as i done a ton in london drinking and the mrs werent happy
They wouldn't refund mine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here