Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Findon

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Played very well today on a slow pitch to beat Oxford Downs by 49 runs to reach the final of the Npower National Village Knockout to be played at Lords on September 9th against Yorkshire Woodhouse Grange.

Needless to say a certain Mr Hart was sat behind me "negotiating" tickets for the press box at Lords !!!!

Well played lads

:clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
excellent news

my mate Sully plays for them.

What a great achievement

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Needless to say a certain Mr Hart was sat behind me "negotiating" tickets for the press box at Lords !!!!

:clap2:[/QUOTE]

Only stoking Richard Amey up from the Worthing Herald as one of his bug bears is the allocation of press passes.

A great day and aside from the sucess of Albion and Sussex CC down the years it was probably one of the greatest ever acheivments in Sussex sporting history.

Sadly I had to cut short the celebrations and get down to Worthing Hospital as my son Sam whilst impersonating Eddie Kidd had come off his bike and broken his wrist, he is due to have it reset and a pin inserted later on this morning.

But as a Findon Under 12 colt he will be at Lords, with me and his plaster to cheer the lads on, and not in the press box!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here