Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Darren Balkham!

Jan 30, 2008
sounds a bit cringy when some one says he looks after us at games , is this some sort of creche facility , i don't need a policeman to mother me at a football match ,HEY HO EVERYONE TO THEIR OWN THING THOUGH
regards
DR

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
sounds a bit cringy when some one says he looks after us at games , is this some sort of creche facility , i don't need a policeman to mother me at a football match ,HEY HO EVERYONE TO THEIR OWN THING THOUGH

regards
DR

in a round about way I agree with you, no doubt does a sterling job, but also is only doing just that....HIS JOB !! Probably gets expenses for away rips, subsistence, etc.....being an ex OB myself, claim anything going !!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Well done. He hasn't just done his job. He has done his job well and probably more beyond his ToRs.

DR we all know you take comfort that Darren mothers you, especially when the big boys steal your sweets.

Anyone else spot the story in the story about the secret story? Cheers Sussex police you have just done something that was locking threads and threatening legal action to all and sundry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here