NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He has joined the pen fifteen club

PEN15_1353801599.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You've gone and sold what we need most. What happens when our strikers get injured ehh?. Considering we barely have 1 maybe 2 if the other don't get Injured. Somthings never change. Always going to be a selling club. When are they going to bring someone in who isn't of the loan market :rolleyes:

If you are drinking heavily tomorrow suggest you stay of NSC after the last time.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
you've gone and sold what we need most. What happens when our strikers get injured ehh?. Considering we barely have 1 maybe 2 if the other don't get injured. Somthings never change. Always going to be a selling club. When are they going to bring someone in who isn't of the loan market :rolleyes:

big time jcl

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Jesus... we have 3 weeks of the transfer window left!

Right decision to sell Ash. Wouldn't sign a new contract, so we are right to cash in. 750k is a great deal. I have no doubt we will get a replacement.

In the mean time, watch Obika come off the bench and score tomorrow - I can feel it in my piss.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You've gone and sold what we need most. What happens when our strikers get injured ehh?. Considering we barely have 1 maybe 2 if the other don't get Injured. Somthings never change. Always going to be a selling club. When are they going to bring someone in who isn't of the loan market :rolleyes:

You trying to start a fight? I warned you last week. Not learnt your lesson then /:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the OP has a point.

However I'm trying to be positive and won't accept that we're relegated until it's mathematically certain. I have programmed my sat nav for Walsall and Preston just in case though.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Is your avatar a picture of your Big brother?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I am loving the thread title. Really it is a bit daft though, he'd have stayed with a decent offer that I'm sure many on here think he's worth

You don't know what his new contract offer was, whether it was decent, whether Barnes was being a greedy b'stard, or otherwise.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am loving the thread title. Really it is a bit daft though, he'd have stayed with a decent offer that I'm sure many on here think he's worth

You are going to be in soooooooooooooooo much trouble when your 'keeper' Kalimantan Gull sees this. No more sugar cane for you today.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
You don't know what his new contract offer was, whether it was decent, whether Barnes was being a greedy b'stard, or otherwise.

No I don't. To be fair I'm largely going on the 'inside information' in the other thread. However as 95% of people are assuming he turned down our 'fair' offer, it is only right to point out that our offer might actually been fairly derisory.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Has the sale of Barnes upset your woman, cos it sounds as if your spoiling for a fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here