Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Adgestein & Hall

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Having watched the game today, was very impressed with Hall, think he can make great strides within the game. I was also impressed with Adgestein when he came on, he did not give the ball away, was a constant threat, showed terrific hunger, was able to weave either side of the full back and he nearly scored a terrific goal. These two should definitely be elevated when needed to the 1st team to put pressure on those who believe they have done enough to wear the shirt. Last but not least well done to Forster Caskey, love the way he shows up for the ball.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Having watched the game today, was very impressed with Hall, think he can make great strides within the game. I was also impressed with Adgestein when he came on, he did not give the ball away, was a constant threat, showed terrific hunger, was able to weave either side of the full back and he nearly scored a terrific goal. These two should definitely be elevated when needed to the 1st team to put pressure on those who believe they have done enough to wear the shirt. Last but not least well done to Forster Caskey, love the way he shows up for the ball.

Good comments, particularly about Adgestein.

I thought the development squad did well today in a cup game against a non league side really fired up for their "cup final"

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Totally agree with your comments. All three that you mention played very well along with Brez who looked good. Hall should have been man of the match although Forster Caskey Smith was impressive too.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I almost creamed myself when Toby came on. He played very, very well!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
They all looked good on the ball. It is like having a load of new signings, most could play first team games.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Agreed, all class, except Rodgers who looked poor today.

Not so sure about the left back either. He looked poor too IMO and was to blame for their goal

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
JFC, Hall and Agdestein were great today. All the others weren't so good IMO.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Thought all the development squad did ok. I think Sampayo got caught out for the goal because he had already been booked and was frightened of making the tackle.Overall thought he did ok but is never going to win headers maybe a little lightweight to make it.
Grant Hall probably my MOM looks class has time on the ball and not frightened of going forward ala Alan Hansen in his pomp.
JFC should start every game always looking for the ball and is the midfielder we have been looking for to get into the box.
Toby Came on and did more in that time than Paynter did in 10 games also made Barnes look average. Should at least be an option on the bench.
Kasim Good back up to Bridcutt better option than Navarro who wants too much time on the ball.
Rodgers did ok, always showing for the ball, tried to play the killer ball once or twice to often but looks confident and had a great effort just over the bar.
Now lets look at the first teamers who played.
Caldo completely mugged by their winger still looks injured.
Barnes. Slow definately not a centre forward and will struggle to stay in the 15 squad.
Navarro slows the game down too much needs too much time on the ball, better options.
Vincelot Thought he had a good game but gave the ball away a lot in the final 15 minutes
Brez. Another good game. Comes and catches the ball not rooted to the line like Casper.
Sparrow Good game last week dire today. Just about sums him up not consistent enough.
Buckley some good touches but feel he has more to offer.
Lua Lua good set up for goal looked back to his old self at times but worry that he is not over original injury
Overall thoughts. The youngsters give us much more energy and pass the ball quicker and cover back when they lose the ball. Can't put them all in at once but if Gus works on "better than what weve got" basis some should be playing or on the bench in place of those that have played earlier in the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here