• Never use a condom

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Didn'y use one once and suffered the consequences

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
After reading rather disturbing statistics about sexually transmitted diseases AGAIN on the rise, with people AGAIN becoming too casual about protection....was wondering how fellow NSC'ers feel about suffocating the fella downstairs...?

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
hmmm, we have a few anonymous posters here. Interesting. Feel free to comment.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ok... I'll make a comment and say if the girl insists i will wear one but if she's happy for me to go in without a coat then i will coz i cant stand the things!!!

always use a condom with a new partner; after a while, if things are settling down into a relationship, get a full std screening, and then go without (assuming everything has been negative, which it has been with myself and the women involved).

Only if the bitch, sorry, lady, insists. I've got it down to a fine art now of pulling out right at the last minute and spraying my man juice all over her tits/arse (hope you're all enjoying your lunch).

Apparently to catch the big one, H.I.V., you have to make the lady come. So that rules out at least half the pathetic specimins on this board.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I always start off with good intentions but then if im pissed and theres nothing to hand I have usually gone in bare back. I know its stupid and Im not proud of it but seem to always get carried away with the moment.

Fortunately Ive been with the same lass for a year and a half so not been a problem.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Trigger said:
Ok... I'll make a comment and say if the girl insists i will wear one but if she's happy for me to go in without a coat then i will coz i cant stand the things!!!

Surely only after you've been out with her a while. Not on the first shag NO.

Have to agree wearing the coat is not nice but best to be safe than sorry.

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
"Great sex involves abandonment and restraint, the excitement of anticipation as well as the thrill of release," he said.

"The discipline of abstinence in teenage years is a good preparation for fulfilling sex in later life.

"Doctors should encourage adolescents to avoid early sexual intercourse so that they can enjoy better long term sexual health."

I personally believe comments such as this from doctors will NOT prevent the increase of STD's. For a start the foot of the ptroblem is placed with teenagers-not ALWAYS the case, as demonstrated in this poll, many people above teenage years(including myself) :blush: are more then happy to risk sex without protection. Where's the soap box smilie when you need it?

I always thought condoms were a feminist concept personally.:shootself

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm scared of knocking a bird up and then her milking me for Child Support. That would be a real nightmare. Being in the civil serivce I occassionally deal with these type of scumbags. I feel sorry for the poor blokes (even though they're scum too...your mistake your problem. Don't come crying to the government).

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i evaluate the girl. i know its dodgy ground but, i reckon you can tell if shes likely to be infected!!

so, if shes on the pill and i think shes clean ill def go skins, but if shes mucky and isnt on the pill i probably wont even come up her.

hmmm. how crude :nono:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
the right footed denilson said:
i evaluate the girl. i know its dodgy ground but, i reckon you can tell if shes likely to be infected!!

so, if shes on the pill and i think shes clean ill def go skins, but if shes mucky and isnt on the pill i probably wont even come up her.

And you reckon some pissed up scummy tart will tell you if she's on the pill on not, not a risk worth taking in my opinion. Every lunchtime i have the misfortune of seeing the bus queues in London road full of these types of bird, pushchairs in one hand, fag in the other swearing at thier bastard offspring.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Goring Gull said:
And you reckon some pissed up scummy tart will tell you if she's on the pill on not, not a risk worth taking in my opinion. Every lunchtime i have the misfortune of seeing the bus queues in London road full of these types of bird, pushchairs in one hand, fag in the other swearing at thier bastard offspring.

There are a hell of a lot of knocked up teens in the UK. I noticed this when I visited recently. Very disturbing. Especially since this is virtually non-existent on the continent.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Goring Gull said:

LOL NO!!!!!!!

what i forgot to add was that i am quite fussy anyway. i never have one night stands, esp if its a girl from some 50p all drinks, wham and grease style club.

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
the right footed denilson said:

Excuse my thickness...but when you say you'll 'go skins' are you referring to skin to skin as in...without...or skin as in second skin, as in, with? Just so i can put your comment into its' context.:D

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
There is also alot of scummy blokes in this country as well, can't just blame the girls in fact more blame should be put on the baseball cap wearing, trackie bottom, reebok classic, gold chain and soveriegn ring wearing pikey wannabes really.

AS you say definitely a british problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here